ADVERTISEMENT

Thekidd12

wncbowhunter

Dec 21, 2002
Yeah this is off topic so remove if you need.

Hey Kidd next time you squeeze on a big old deer, keep us mountain folks in mind. Gonna have to live deer season through you and other for a while. Man with the state of things here deer is way down my list of priorities. Hopefully will get to go a day or 2 next month but who know at this time.

Even football can’t take priority for me at this time. Can’t say how happy I am that a few schools up here are trying to resume the season and give the young folks something to take their mind off the devastation.

Go Mountaineers and “flat lander deer killers”

Yeah this is off topic so remove if you need.

Hey Kidd next time you squeeze on a big old deer, keep us mountain folks in mind. Gonna have to live deer season through you and other for a while. Man with the state of things here deer is way down my list of priorities. Hopefully will get to go a day or 2 next month but who know at this time.

Even football can’t take priority for me at this time. Can’t say how happy I am that a few schools up here are trying to resume the season and give the young folks something to take their mind off the devastation.

Go Mountaineers and “flat lander deer killers”
There is a processor down here who is giving good deals on donated deer to take to the mtns. I just have not had a chance to get in woods but this cold weather has me thinking real serious about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT