ADVERTISEMENT

The Sandhills Conference is looking pretty good.

Scots may win a ring but not because they that good but all the good teams are in 4aa or 3aa

Does the Hough win improve the chances for Richmond? Is Vance or Hough the tougher matchup for Richmond?

Does the Myers Park passing game cause Richmond trouble?

Is this the year Pinecrest can break through to the east title game. Will most likely be Wake Forest looking for number three waiting for that winner. Imagine Pinecrest v Richmond final!

Right now I am thinking Richmond may be the favorite with home field advantage, Raider Magic, and the year ending in "8" being those little extra bumps.

I picked Scotland v CG winner to make it to the title game. 7-6. Gutsy.

I like 71st with the big D line and really good QB but depth is an issue.

I think East Forsyth is the favorite to win 4A. Right now I am not sure there is a team that can handle them in small 4A.

I think Vance is the biggest roadblock in the West. Let's see if Hough has any tricks up their sleeve to avenge that shutout loss.

Myers Park on paper looks very good. Solid defensively. ......but who have they played? 2 good teams in their conference (Butler and PR) and they lost to Butler before avenging that loss tonight and PR gave them everything they wanted. Their non-conference schedule put them against Southern Meck teams Providence and a mediocre Ardrey Kell. Friday will show how good they are.

Pine Forest has a good defense. Scotland may win, but I think it'll be another low scoring affair on Andrews Rd next week.

I like Southview over 71st. Should be a fun game. Not sure Southview didn't get away with one tonight. Did anyone else think that looked like 2 forward passes on that game winning play?

I'd love to see Pinecrest pull out a victory in Wilmington, but I'm not sure it will be in the cards this year.

Wake Forest should be playing Vance or Richmond in 3 weeks time.

Automatically MC wus the biggest roadblock in the West and we just saw what happened.......now somehow some way Vance gets a promotion?

Get out of here

Richmond has concertina wire, booby traps, and snipers all over the place.......................................AND GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE

What I saw tonight was ugly and Richmond will do the same thang with Convington and Ellerbe next week................................Convington and Ellerbe is NASTY..........................you hear me....them boys is NASTY, I SAID BOY THEY IS DIRTY NASTY

HE WILL PARALYZE HIS OPPONENT IN THE FIRST QUARTER, AND BOY I MEANT THE FIRST QUARTER

producto-despliegue-barreras-3.jpg

Reactions: Ben-Badd
[QUOTE="btango, post: 534812, member: 1080"
. Imagine Pinecrest v Richmond final!
.[/QUOTE]
That type of thing has happened before in our conference.As all 4 4a spots by 1 conf in 2008

Reactions: Ben-Badd
You know what I saw in the 1st quarter tonight? Big penalties that luckily were overcome due to Reagan's softer defense. Richmond cannot make those kinds of mistakes against good teams. They are explosive, but giving yourself long downs don't help ever. The ball was put on the turf a few times and that cannot happen either. Gotta clean up the small messes here and there.

....and at LEAST twice tonight a Reagan WR got behind our secondary somehow and thanks to Butterfingers, nothing bad happened. There's some work to be done on the practice field this week gentlemen. The chances of winning on the "eights" just got a bit higher tonight though. I'm optimistic

[QUOTE="btango, post: 534812, member: 1080"
. Imagine Pinecrest v Richmond final!
That type of thing has happened before in our conference.As all 4 4a spots by 1 conf in 2008[/QUOTE]

Well aware. I was at the regional 4AA final and took in both state title games on Saturday and Sunday.

Yup ...lookin kinda strange.. not say in its getting easier cuz from here out, its serious crap. These remaining teams now are ready to face anybody that comes up in front of them.Actually there are no more upsets. Be ready for whoever you draw, because they will be ready for you. ..GO RAIDERS .

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
If you put asterisk on rings then there would be one on every ring since they sub divided the levels. A state championship is a state championship.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT