Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
tiny_751970.jpg
tiny_751970.jpg
tiny_751970.jpg

44495-d.jpg

homepage_banner_store_name_1044_p.png

Last edited:
Ya'll in my own opinion these Raiders are gonna be tested early and often in a nasty thrilling chilling friday brutal schedule. I thank they begin with them Big Boys Butler and will finish with their power punchers favorite, the scotties. One thang is clear though, Richmond has always had a tradition of finding a magical way to be a contender. This year the first year coach is being tested to run the program with a younger team. 6 starters: 3 offense and 3 defense. Jalen Baldwin and Bobby Terry on offense and Savion Streeter and Delon Wall on defense will be the ones to depend on for playmakers on both ends. Make no mistake this Richmond program will gain confidence and experience.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Mr. Swett...let me feel your forehead...you said something good...lol j/k sir. That about sizes em up for now. I think they will improve as the games go by. Experience is the best teacher. Right about the schedule. They've never shied away from schedules. That too helps to improve. GO RAIDERS...

Mr. Swett...let me feel your forehead...you said something good...lol j/k sir. That about sizes em up for now. I think they will improve as the games go by. Experience is the best teacher. Right about the schedule. They've never shied away from schedules. That too helps to improve. GO RAIDERS...
It starts with an innocent touch of the forehead then........well......anyway, be careful S2V, after all his name is ben bad!!! In other words, don't fall for the old "let me feel your forehead" trick. :) Larry October Larry

I remember Rufus, Vernon, and Reth when they sat me down by the fire and told a long story about a guy named Quinn Lowry - The last quarterback from Purnell Swett to beat Richmond.

--------------------- BREAK ---------------------

Why is Coach Morman coaching at North Meklengburg?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT