ADVERTISEMENT

The biggest surprise games of the night

Another one for me was JM Robinson winning over Hickory Ridge 48-41. I think I seen where someone said Robinson had a RB that had over 300 yrds rushing. I like to know who this player is.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Aren't both of those teams from Tennessee? I know there is an Erwin in Tennessee and Erwin in NC but it's in Harnett County and not sure if there is an Erwin High in NC

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I had forgotten about Ashville Erwin. I was thinking of the town of Erwin, Tennessee where I camped once while rafting on the Nolichucky River.
Clyde A Erwin HS is one of the bigger schools in WNC, My version of WNC is from Blk MT to the far western end of the state. Sometimes they are REAL good, sometimes not so much. This must be on of their real good years, who knows.

I had forgotten about Ashville Erwin. I was thinking of the town of Erwin, Tennessee where I camped once while rafting on the Nolichucky River.
I went with a group years ago and camped on the Nolichucky River. We camped probably a mile before you get to Tennessee border. It was an experience. Would love to go back and do it again. I think we were close to what they call Flat top mountain and lost cove area.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
They aren't real good. A lot of times East TN teams can be overrated. Reynolds, Asheville and probably Roberson will beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT