ADVERTISEMENT

The biggest game of the year in the Mountain 7 and no one has posted it .Pisgah at West Henderson

Not only that, but no one has started the Mountain 7 Week 8 thread either, one of my weekly favorites lol.

I think West has the ability to run away with this one if healthy. But, I’m hoping for a phenomenal game.

Give me…. West: 35 Pisgah: 31

😂 The only elixir that got me on the mend, was realizing I won’t have to hear the Mill Whistle inside Johnson Field this year. I’ll be a brand new man tomorrow.
😂Of all of the “home” games we played the past two years, West and Erwin were the BEST and most accommodating to our Bears. Thank you!

Should be a great game...
The real question is, what's for pregame?--
1. Papa's and Beer
2. Pops Diner
3. Mary's Burrito
4. Hotdog World

Last edited:
I have to go with Pisgah. So glad they can play at home again. My wife graduated from Pisgah. Maybe we can meet down the road. Been some good games with Kings Mountain and Pisgah over the years.

Should be a great game...
The real question is, what's for pregame?--
1. Papa's and Beer
2. Pops Diner
3. Mary's Burrito
4. Hotdog World
Papa's and Beer.
Great food, fast service and really good price! Also only about 4.5 miles from Johnson Field.

Pi-Squared pizza is close as well if you like Detroit style deep dish pizza....pretty good spot and on 191 towards town

Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Dont forget that there are plenty of awesome food trucks at all the breweries and at Bold Rock in Mills River every evening.
Cousin's Maine Lobster is at Burning Blush Brewery today.

Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Congratulations to West. Bears got to get ready for next week, had several injuries tonight here’s hoping none are serious. No excuses just got beat by a better team tonight. Knew it would take our best effort and a good game plan and some help from West. Not sure we brought either and West really only made one mistake. Some days you just tip your hat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT