ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks from WNC

Mitchell1984

Dec 1, 2018
Hello all, I have to get on here and say thank you all for what the eastern part of NC is doing for Mitchell County and the rest of the mountains. I know u all have probably seen pictures of destruction but they don't do it justice. It's like a bomb has been set off. I m a volunteer firefighter here in Mitchell County and there is fds from eastern NC running calls for us. We all might fuse and fight on here but when something like this happens in our state we all pull together. It's going to be a long time before Mitchell and other counties recover from this. Some many people have lost their lives during this time and I know their is more unaccounted for. Please continue to pray
for Mitchell County and the rest of wnc. Thank you from Western NC

Your neighbors in the foothills have been having several donation pickup places everywhere. I’ve took some stuff the other day. I know we loaded a trailer of donations at our home football game Friday for relief.

Yes, you are right that we come on the board and root for our team and sometimes it can be fun and sometimes heated. But we all are coming together to help our western neighbors get through this disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT