Nov 19, 2011
This song is called Mo's Restaurant, and it's about Mo's team, and the
players, and the game and thats all.

You can get anything you want, at Mo's Runover Restaurant
Walk right in wif your roadkill sack
From the road or the railroad track

Now it all started in August, practizing in tha hot sun. Mo's last round up wif the dauble wang and the defence. And the players all got there and wuz tolt, 'Kids, now after we Trump-er-tize Southern Derm we wanna play on Thanksgiving'. And the kids said, 'Well Mo' can we go home till its gets cooler,,, and Mo' just looked at them and knew alien abduction and brain removal was true.

Well them got loaded on bakker wagons an took to the doctor fer zaminatation and they got fired up and the nurse got fired up and the doctor got fired up and they all started jumping round like Maury saying 'you aint the daddy' hollerin 'win win win' and running around with veins in their teef and the SRO came and pinned a metal on them and the doctor decreed them fit der duty and they went to the practice field and it was locked. And the doctor said, ' Well I am a vetrnarian'.

Well nobody ever heard of a practizing field being locked because there was nothing to steal but the grass or cement bleachers or maybe the goal posts so they clum over thar fence. And the SRO showed up. And showed them the sign. And the sign said no NO TRESSPASSING CEPT FER AUTHORIZED PERSONELL ONLY. And they looked at their football playing equipment.... And looked at the sign ant scratched there heads... And the SRO said kids, 'I gotta call the principal'.

Now the SRO took pictures of the sign and the of players and of himself taking pictures and they went to the office and on the principals door was a note that said, 'Gone to find greef counsellers after the lection'. And the players couldnt unnerstand how a note could say anything and the kicker said 'No habla englees'.

So they walked down US semiitty to Mo's house past the past all the burnt 'Make America Great Again' signs and all the folks laying aside them cross eyed crying like crackheads. And Motown saw them coming and he tolds his wife to answer the door cause he thought it was one of them police I gotta warrant tricks fer somfing he'd done after a wild night in Carrboro . And he heard the conversation and saw the pictures and saw the uniforms and he said, 'Get em choppin.' And his wife said, 'ok now what'. And Mo said 'go practice'. So they all took off to the practizeing field and they got there and AD Earnie said he'd quit and 'Mikes no difference to me' had took over said the lock is still locked and all the kids that could pick the lock graduated with the class of 2014 and I lost the key. And the kids were perplexed. Till AD Earnie said 'thats why the chain is just wrapped round the pole cause who wants to steal grass or concrete bleachers or the goal posts'. And Piston Wilson said , 'well aint crossing the goal posts important, thats all Mo talks about, either crossin or keepin the others fum crossin'. And AD Mikey called UNC and had them awarded full scholarships and they e-mailed the diplomas to Mikeys etech a sketch. Cept Wilson, everybody but Carolina wants him.

Well the SRO walked up and seen the sign and saw the players on the field and saw impliments of mass destruction and mayhem. And he went up to AD Mike and said he was gonna call the DA who lives next to the practizing field and get a legalese answer for a probable just because question and the DA walked up and said, 'its a rake'.

Well that settled all that and all was well and the season begun and the wins piled up and the fans never set down, so soon it was Thanksgiving week and Mo said on this Thursday all are invitationed to Mo's restaurant and the kids turned pale. Cause they knew that whatever got killed was located by buzzard drone ant got grilled and whatever was left on the ground at the farmers market which included some 'glacomer medicine from Colorado' would end up in the metal pot and sock washer and would soon appear on their freshly dog licked clean plate. And they looked at Paytown Wilson who said 'Be a lert cause the world needs more lerts' and they knew they had a remedy. And they called Mo's wife who is a genus and xtremely heavily medicated who qualifies for every gubberment program after living in the MoTown commune. Who had pizzers delivered to the restaurant. And AD Mikie knew he could put it on the principals credit card. Who was still amassing greef counsellors for those who don't unnerstand what not enuff votes means..

Ant Mo got out his guitar. And they all sang.

Walk right in wif your roadkill sack
From the road or the railroad track

AD Mike said that was horrible. Mo said if you want to win and stuff you got to sing loud.
I've been singing this song now for twenty five minutes. I could sing it
For another twenty five minutes. I aint proud, or tired.But the fans will take it up Friday and all will sing in harmony....

1 tatermommy, Nov 24, 2015
Last edited: Today at 2:01 PM

At the first of this season Orange showed a strong defense and the offense was a work in progress. So Motown kept the garage band practicing and now while many others who had better stats and more stars side their names are playing basketball. I think Oranges 5 year record is 61-8.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT