ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs Rocky Mount

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Let’s Get It Started! Hungry team for sure. Tarboro will come out on top…They’ll be honoring the 1984 3A state championship team also

Reactions: curtiscummings1
The Vikings should beat up this RM team with a much larger student body. Looks like RM can't keep up in football with the other Nash Co. schools. Central, Northern and Southern Nash have all had some success while RM has fallen on rough times.

Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
I doubt it. Tarboro's bringing back too much talent, and playing at home. And SW doesn't play defense very well.
Yeah Tarboro at home is tough. Y'all should beat north edgecombe this Friday. I think the Vikings should beat Rocky Mount. Especially with it being the 40th anniversary celebration of the 1984 state championship team.

Tarboro will win but, this Rocky Mount team will play a whole lot better. They have upperclassmen now versus last year team. If anyone know how to get up with Coach Jeff to get me a Tarboro helmet for Grit and Grind link me back up with him.

The 1984 Tarboro Vikings 3A State Champions. I will never forget that defense performance holding number 1 and undefeated Kannapolis to no first downs in that game at Kannapolis 20-0. The best defense ever in a game. I ask some of the Kannapolis fans about that game and they just shake theirs heads and say man I Don't Want to talk about that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT