ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs Edenton

🗣IT’S GAME DAY! Best of luck to our boys!! Praying everyone stays healthy & may the better team win! #RudeBoyzz
Best wishes for safe travels whether you have 10 minutes or an hour and five minutes to drive and best wishes to all the players for a safe game. Even though the outcomes have been lopsided the last three years both programs and the fans seem to have a mutual respect for one another. For the last four years, even at the beginning of the season, we have all known we would be facing one another.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
I was surprised the Vikings put a running clock on the Aces - especially after the start they had. Edenton has some very good athletes. I could not understand why they were so hard to tackle. I couldn't get a feel for the speed or size of some of their backs but they were incredibly elusive. This would have been a much closer game if Edenton didn't commit so many turnovers. Quite frankly, I lost count. That offense relies on timing and Tarboro's defense was disruptive enough to throw them off. I can't speak for the high snap into the end zone. That is on the center or the QB - hard to tell. Overall, it was an exciting game as both sides traded big plays in the first half. I was starting to wonder about Tarboro's defense until they shut the Aces down after they scored 21. I feel the next game will be a running clock as well. Louisburg landed in the easier side of the bracket but those days are over.

Last edited:
I was surprised the Vikings put a running clock on the Aces - especially after the start they had. Edenton has some very good athletes. I could not understand why they were so hard to tackle. I couldn't get a feel for the speed or size of some of their backs but they were incredibly elusive. This would have been a much closer game if Edenton didn't commit so many turnovers. Quite frankly, I lost count. That offense relies on timing and Tarboro's defense was disruptive enough to throw them off. I can't speak for the high snap into the end zone. That is on the center or the QB - hard to tell. Overall, it was an exciting game as both sides traded big plays in the first half. I was starting to wonder about Tarboro's defense until they shut the Aces down after they scored 21. I feel the next game will be a running clock as well. Louisburg landed in the easier side of the bracket but those days are over.
It was either 5 or 6 lost fumbles. Can’t do that against Tarboro. I thought the high snap into the end zone was the turning point in the game. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: JKVikes
I actually thought this Edenton team was the best of previous teams. They were more physical and bigger. The running backs in the open field were very difficult to tackle, especially #2, that guy was a stud. I was surprised that they didn't pass more the Quarterback had a rifle for a arm.

I actually thought this Edenton team was the best of previous teams. They were more physical and bigger. The running backs in the open field were very difficult to tackle, especially #2, that guy was a stud. I was surprised that they didn't pass more the Quarterback had a rifle for a arm.
Thanks for the kind comments. I felt the same way but it just didn’t translate to the field. As to our passing game it was hard for us to hold off your pash rush even on a good day. Our center was unable to play the last three games and we were without our left tackle and that made it difficult for us. No excuses just a part of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT