ADVERTISEMENT

Tabor Vs East Forsyth round 2

East won the first matchup 31-13 in one of their worst games. I think you'll see a much different dominating bunch. Tabor will struggle to score and East should put up 40 +.
They are now using Q. Brown in a variety of ways. He's playing some RB, returning Punts & Kickoffs and of course, he's dominating at WR. Duke Football is getting the steal of the NC 2022/23 recruiting class with this athletic speedster. Raynor still on his way to State POY.

East won the first matchup 31-13 in one of their worst games. I think you'll see a much different dominating bunch. Tabor will struggle to score and East should put up 40 +.
They are now using Q. Brown in a variety of ways. He's playing some RB, returning Punts & Kickoffs and of course, he's dominating at WR. Duke Football is getting the steal of the NC 2022/23 recruiting class with this athletic speedster. Raynor still on his way to State POY.

Both those guys are so damn good. Q Brown is just electric and his ability to go UP and get a lot of 50/50 balls is impressive.

I know Raynor has committed - I wonder if his terrific play week in and week out has brought him more attention - any chance he ends up anywhere other than Ark State?

Word is Tabor refused to move the game from Friday. I guess thats smart for them.

That’s gonna be a s**T show of a field. Heavy downpours forecasted most of the day on Friday for Winston-Salem.
I talked to an East Booster. They tried to move it and Tabor wasn't having it. Tabor flat out refused to move it up and play In better conditions. Tabor also flat out refused to play East Forsyth in 2021 causing them atleast a share of the CPC when their team tested positive for Covid. They refused to replay the game and refused to forfeit because the NCHSAA wouldnt maoe them take a loss. I guess Tabor feels the rain and wet fields will help slow down East Forsyth and limit their passing game.

Looking at the forecast, it's looking like those playing on Friday may luck out. It's supposed to stop raining before the games start. The fields will be soaking wet, but could possibly be dry for the fans.

Looking at the forecast, it's looking like those playing on Friday may luck out. It's supposed to stop raining before the games start. The fields will be soaking wet, but could possibly be dry for the fans.
Yes, there’s a cold front coming from the west that’s meeting Nicole and will be pushing the storm out

I talked to an East Booster. They tried to move it and Tabor wasn't having it. Tabor flat out refused to move it up and play In better conditions. Tabor also flat out refused to play East Forsyth in 2021 causing them atleast a share of the CPC when their team tested positive for Covid. They refused to replay the game and refused to forfeit because the NCHSAA wouldnt maoe them take a loss. I guess Tabor feels the rain and wet fields will help slow down East Forsyth and limit their passing game.
I heard Tabor suggested to play on Saturday which has much better conditions but East flat out refused. That seems really strange to me. Why would they refuse to play on Saturday.

As far as the 2021 game Covid protocol prevented them from playing and neither schedule could accommodate a make up.

Does anyone know why Saturday was not even considered by the home team here? Saturday sure does seem like a beautiful day to play football.

Reactions: Warhead1
Glad its before the UNC @ Wake Forest game at 7:30...A running clock wouldn't hurt the night plans

Does anyone know why Saturday was not even considered by the home team here? Saturday sure does seem like a beautiful day to play football.
East did not want to play Saturday they had two kids scheduled for official visits with one taking his parents.

Reactions: Veejay4
It was also mentioned on Grimsley/CC thread where even though it’s up to the schools to play early, you must have NCHSAA permission to postpone a game and before the day of and move it to later because of weather!!

East did not want to play Saturday they had two kids scheduled for official visits with one taking his parents.
Wait? I thought they were afraid to play in the rain according to social media

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT