ADVERTISEMENT

SWO future

Whitehead coaches defense idiot! You gonna get bashed every time you say something stupid! Fake Fan. So either learn how to read or do some research about something before you spout that mouth off.. You and some others talking about kids that are pouring their heart and soul into something. This is no longer your board. I am calling you out every time that toxic mouth opens. Leave the kids out of it. What did you think about the video Mr. Toxic 91..

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Because I can assure you that there are many, many, high schools that would love to have Whitehead at QB in their program!

• Haha
We can talk football all you want. Why don't we talk about match ups for tonight with a clean discussion. Like how Hardison is gonna match up against the D1 prospect #55? Does Corbin and Hatchett rush for 300 yards? How Strader will do when they go Wildcat? Can the O-line reproduce what they did last week at NL? Can they protect Whitehead when he drops back? Can Whitehead continue to be deadly accurate when he is protected?...Does the game come down to turnovers? Can SW stop the air attack that's coming to the corral? They are gonna feed 7 and 11. And I predict that Kinston will have to commit 8 guys every play in the box to slow it down. And when they do Whitehead is gonna burn their a$$ up with play action pass to Strader and #42. I predict a close game and if SW can finish drives like they did against NL its a wrap! 24-14 SW
I agree with your comments. If they load the box Kinston will pay dearly. Tanner might not be the best athlete on the team. I will say this he does his job. He got a strong arm also a leader on the team. I like the young mans attitude. Above all he won’t quit on the team. Far as Kinston stopping the ground assault. I seriously doubt they will be able to do that. If Southwest contain the passing game it’s a wrap. Whitehead and Coach T will have the defense ready to play I guarantee that. If you think Kinston is going to beat Sw right now. That’s your opinion this America. Sw is a different team right now. The kids are gelling at the right time. Those hard non- conference games will help Sw down the stretch. Buckle up enjoy the ride. The orange wave is about to wipe some teams out.

Whitehead coaches defense idiot! You gonna get bashed every time you say something stupid! Fake Fan. So either learn how to read or do some research about something before you spout that mouth off.. You and some others talking about kids that are pouring their heart and soul into something. This is no longer your board. I am calling you out every time that toxic mouth opens. Leave the kids out of it. What did you think about the video Mr. Toxic 91..

Thought it was trash I know who Whitehead muscle mam of the year is tought guy. But go back into your hole. Thanks for coming outta hiding young buck

I agree with your comments. If they load the box Kinston will pay dearly. Tanner might not be the best athlete on the team. I will say this he does his job. He got a strong arm also a leader on the team. I like the young mans attitude. Above all he won’t quit on the team. Far as Kinston stopping the ground assault. I seriously doubt they will be able to do that. If Southwest contain the passing game it’s a wrap. Whitehead and Coach T will have the defense ready to play I guarantee that. If you think Kinston is going to beat Sw right now. That’s your opinion this America. Sw is a different team right now. The kids are gelling at the right time. Those hard non- conference games will help Sw down the stretch. Buckle up enjoy the ride. The orange wave is about to wipe some teams out.

Yes my guy, saw totally different team vs NL. Loved what I saw. Hope vs kinston will be more of the same.

Yes my guy, saw totally different team vs NL. Loved what I saw. Hope vs kinston will be more of the same.
Sw got some athletes the coaches just decided to use them. Defense got some new faces this week. I got a good feeling about the boys. Plus Big daddy Waters been out there getting into the kids head. Nobody is a bigger Supporter of the program then him. Don’t count them Stallions out. Running the rock control the clock....I am looking for Southwest to hit Kinston in the mouth right from the start.

I started this thread to talk about the real issue the guy who is calling the offense!!!! i want it be very clear i think little whitehead is an absolute leader on that team and should be the QB hes smart and has an amazing arm... that being said i still dont think we should throw the ball 80% of the game and that again is on the OC.. UNC you come off petty and trying hard to put all the coaches down in there personal life sounds like your mad about more then football. like you dont seem to know what is going on to be honest and if you had a clue about how SWO has had success in the past it wouldnt be putting our best athlete at qb and say go hand this ball off like that dont even make sense... stop trying to put down the kids and talk about the real issue and thats the guy calling the offense.

• Haha
I started this thread to talk about the real issue the guy who is calling the offense!!!! i want it be very clear i think little whitehead is an absolute leader on that team and should be the QB hes smart and has an amazing arm... that being said i still dont think we should throw the ball 80% of the game and that again is on the OC.. UNC you come off petty and trying hard to put all the coaches down in there personal life sounds like your mad about more then football. like you dont seem to know what is going on to be honest and if you had a clue about how SWO has had success in the past it wouldnt be putting our best athlete at qb and say go hand this ball off like that dont even make sense... stop trying to put down the kids and talk about the real issue and thats the guy calling the offense.

Thats your opinion fan boy. I've been around the program since the 80s. I tell my opinion, don't give two shits what the coaches think about my opinion. At swo in history, best athlete is touching the ball every play as the QB. The white kid can't run and looks lost all night. They have him running to the sidelines to get a play in every play. Running joke is he might run 3 miles a game juat to get the play in. Maybe that's the problem at swo no one is telling it like it is lol. Dempsey has finally say on what offense they run and what type of team they are. Pound the rock with 7 damn not to hard to do..he will run wild over kinston tonight MARK IT DOWN young buck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT