ADVERTISEMENT

SWO future

Bleed_orange4

Sep 29, 2021
I am just gonna come out and say what alot of others are thinking but wont say if SWO doesn't get a new Offensive coordinator next year the future of SWO is gonna keep going down down down and we will end up the dixon of onslow county. Soon Dempsey better make that call before he is the one getting run outta town!!!!!

Reactions: UNC91
I am just gonna come out and say what alot of others are thinking but wont say if SWO doesn't get a new Offensive coordinator next year the future of SWO is gonna keep going down down down and we will end up the dixon of onslow county. Soon Dempsey better make that call before he is the one getting run outta town!!!!!

Lol I've been saying it for months now. But thanks for repeating it. Everyone thinks I'm nuts when I said the same thing. The guy needs to go and take his son with him. Hopefully they move to dixon. Swo should never ever look this bad

Reactions: daagoob
Same guy that ran like 3 different plays in Reidsville last season?

Yeah, that guy aint helping the Stallions at all.

• Haha
Pretty sure the Offensive coordinator does not have a son on the team...

The guy from Vegas and Whitehead are the coordinators..... Both imo need to go if they won't let Dempsey go. Dempsey's a good old boy, tires to the principle foster and AD so probably will never fire him, maybe force him out like they did Phil.

whitehead is the defensive coordinator and i think actually does a good job on having the boys the best prepared they can be but the offensive coordinator is coach knowles and in what i watch hes the issue these boys dont need to try and learn a NFL offense thats not even sound when it comes to blocking scheme. keep it simple and let the boys do the work on the field.

whitehead is the defensive coordinator and i think actually does a good job on having the boys the best prepared they can be but the offensive coordinator is coach knowles and in what i watch hes the issue these boys dont need to try and learn a NFL offense thats not even sound when it comes to blocking scheme. keep it simple and let the boys do the work on the field.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but it's easily observed that swo doesn't have the personnel to run a pro type/pass happy offense. 3 yds and a cloud of dust!

The guy from Vegas name is Coach T. Personally I like him his a passionate guy. Far as the offensive coordinator Coach Knowles his a good offensive coordinator. Once Sw decided that Whitehead experiment wasn’t gone yield any wins. Which I like the kid he got a big arm, also a leader on the team. Sw is trending in the right direction. Nobody been more critical of the coaching job then me. Maybe Unc91 😂 but the facts are the fact. We been spot on about a lot of issues. The very things Southwest starting to do is the very things the community been talking about Sw should do. Dempsey calls us Naysayers maybe if he won’t been so bullhead the season could’ve started different. I must say right now they look like a well grease machine.

We shall see Friday night brother.

If we pound the damn rock and ride 7, and play swo defense we shall see another victory Friday night.

crush..i think you may be a lil to close to the team maybe some of them are your friends but even the NL game was bad that was a bad team that we played we looked sloppy to me

crush..i think you may be a lil to close to the team maybe some of them are your friends but even the NL game was bad that was a bad team that we played we looked sloppy to me

Definitely not his friends lol. NL game was a lot better then say JHS or WRH or JHR. Can't be perfect after that kind of showing at the beginning of the season lol.

I'll say this pound the rock, control the clock. Problem was throwing every down, stops the clock, we no oline to hold up that long for wR to get open.

Personally Coach T seem to know Defense better than Whitehead...but who cares the Defense looks good!

Definitely not his friends lol. NL game was a lot better then say JHS or WRH or JHR. Can't be perfect after that kind of showing at the beginning of the season lol.

I'll say this pound the rock, control the clock. Problem was throwing every down, stops the clock, we no oline to hold up that long for wR to get open.
Throwing the ball is good. But not throwing 80% of the game. At the beginning of the season Dempsey and staff act like they were still playing 7 on 7. Southwest played 4 games without establishing the ground assault. Since when you heard of Southwest Stallions not running the rock. I know about a dozen of the kids on the team. I coach them in rec also know their parents. Everyone won with these same kids. Middle school coach jv team went undefeated last year. Varsity returned a lot of weapons from last year. Ray Charles can see what the problem is. NL wasn’t that good but Southwest ran the rock, also they didn’t kill themselves with a bunch of penalties. A lot of teams beat Swo bad on the scoreboard wasn’t 40 points better! Now Swo is back running the rock and putting the ball in your playmakers hands. Swo got plenty of playmakers. The O-Line is doing a good job. Coaches figured out last week other kids can play different positions up front on both sides of the ball.

Personally Coach T seem to know Defense better than Whitehead...but who cares the Defense looks good!

Whitehead seems to be picking weights over film study. Him and Dempsey care more about posting weightloss results and shirtless photos, then making swo back to the once power they were

Throwing the ball is good. But not throwing 80% of the game. At the beginning of the season Dempsey and staff act like they were still playing 7 on 7. Southwest played 4 games without establishing the ground assault. Since when you heard of Southwest Stallions not running the rock. I know about a dozen of the kids on the team. I coach them in rec also know their parents. Everyone won with these same kids. Middle school coach jv team went undefeated last year. Varsity returned a lot of weapons from last year. Ray Charles can see what the problem is. NL wasn’t that good but Southwest ran the rock, also they didn’t kill themselves with a bunch of penalties. A lot of teams beat Swo bad on the scoreboard wasn’t 40 points better! Now Swo is back running the rock and putting the ball in your playmakers hands. Swo got plenty of playmakers. The O-Line is doing a good job. Coaches figured out last week other kids can play different positions up front on both sides of the ball.

Very true brother, hope to see the same tomorrow night

One thing we can all agree on throwing the ball all over the place aint getting the job done we do need to pound the rock use the speed of our running backs like we should. But what we will prob disagree on is the fact that the O-line is not good. one of the worst ive seen from this SWO program and thats crazy to me since thats what we been built on for years. they play lazy and just not aggressive like O-lines from past years i was one of those linemen from the past that played in those state championship teams and i will say not one of them would start on our line maybe the real big one but only if he got a better motor on him! thats just the facts fellas.

One thing we can all agree on throwing the ball all over the place aint getting the job done we do need to pound the rock use the speed of our running backs like we should. But what we will prob disagree on is the fact that the O-line is not good. one of the worst ive seen from this SWO program and thats crazy to me since thats what we been built on for years. they play lazy and just not aggressive like O-lines from past years i was one of those linemen from the past that played in those state championship teams and i will say not one of them would start on our line maybe the real big one but only if he got a better motor on him! thats just the facts fellas.

Definitely agree. Oline is not good at all, hence why can't throw the ball lol. Pound the rock

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I know I have been reading this board for a while. Cannot stand it anymore. These guys have been getting pounded for the past 7 years about running the ball too much. Now when they try to get some more athletes involved they get pounded. #7 is the man. But don't tell me he can carry the ball 40 times a night. BALANCE attack is the only way. Last week when NL stacked the box with 8 guys Whitehead JR smoked them twice with the air attack. Guess what happened next, they pulled them extras back out of the box then 7 and 11 went back to work. Throw them stones boys and throw them hard. No one will work harder to fix this than this staff. At all levels! All I saw was every time NL punched them in the mouth the SW Freaking Stallions answered the bell and popped that tater. The only quitters I am seeing is you guys. Just go away and take all your fake SW logos off your Computer names and go pull for pollock and J-ville. And when Dempsy & Whitehead turns this thing around like they did in 2015 with the rags that were left don't come back! Ever!

• Haha
I think you are completely misreading what I’m saying I’m not taking personal shots at Dempsey or Whitehead I believe in those guys completely my problem is the Offensive coordinator I completely agree we need balance. But I also won’t sugar coat what I see just to be nice and that’s a team that’s playing lazy and just not playing with the fire we have had in the past again that’s facts

I know I have been reading this board for a while. Cannot stand it anymore. These guys have been getting pounded for the past 7 years about running the ball too much. Now when they try to get some more athletes involved they get pounded. #7 is the man. But don't tell me he can carry the ball 40 times a night. BALANCE attack is the only way. Last week when NL stacked the box with 8 guys Whitehead JR smoked them twice with the air attack. Guess what happened next, they pulled them extras back out of the box then 7 and 11 went back to work. Throw them stones boys and throw them hard. No one will work harder to fix this than this staff. At all levels! All I saw was every time NL punched them in the mouth the SW Freaking Stallions answered the bell and popped that tater. The only quitters I am seeing is you guys. Just go away and take all your fake SW logos off your Computer names and go pull for pollock and J-ville. And when Dempsy & Whitehead turns this thing around like they did in 2015 with the rags that were left don't come back! Ever!
2015 buddy they went 3-8 overall 0-5 in the conference.

• Haha

What dude? You sound like Whitehead or Dempsey. Take your whinning else where. No one pounded these guys for running the ball and not passing. Shit Phil won titles with passing the ball less then 50 times a year. Whitehead Jr as u say is not an athlete and won't ever be one. Swo won titles with their best athlete playing qb and pounding the rock. Option ball, power I, wing T all of the above. Never with 3 or 4 wide outs??? Dempsey won't ever turn the program around if he keeps doing what he's doing. If swo played in the same conference they in now, Dempsey would struggle to finish 4th or above. Just facts. The guy can't relate to the boys, doesn't take a genius to see this my guy.

BTW #7 is a horse, if you give him the ball 40 times a game, he will take the rock 40 times a game and do work.

Swo usually has 2 or 3 horses in the stable. From pollock and Henry to brooks and Terry to TQ and Kota. That's just last 25 years. This year we dont..........Ride the horse, 7 will produce.

BTW #7 is a horse, if you give him the ball 40 times a game, he will take the rock 40 times a game and do work.

Swo usually has 2 or 3 horses in the stable. From pollock and Henry to brooks and Terry to TQ and Kota. That's just last 25 years. This year we dont..........Ride the horse, 7 will produce.
Damn right his a horse a real Stallion. Been in that orange and black since he was 4 years old. Corbin Kerr comes from a stable of horses. He comes from the (Clinton) Dark Horse bloodline. His just in the Stallion uniform. Southwest have put a lot of athletes on the football field. Not even in the same conversation with his family members out of Clinton NC. We have a house not even 3 miles from Clinton high. We live in Jacksonville because of health issues with our parents. If it wasn’t for that Corbin Kerr would be a Dark Horse. I don’t remember a running back at Southwest that got 40 carries. Jerry Fonville was a real life horse. I don’t even believe he had 40 carries. Dempsey just needs to give Corbin the rock. Every Coach he played for understood more you give it to him. The harder his gonna run it for him. Dempsey understands if he don’t what’s going to happen...

Damn right his a horse a real Stallion. Been in that orange and black since he was 4 years old. Corbin Kerr comes from a stable of horses. He comes from the (Clinton) Dark Horse bloodline. His just in the Stallion uniform. Southwest have put a lot of athletes on the football field. Not even in the same conversation with his family members out of Clinton NC. We have a house not even 3 miles from Clinton high. We live in Jacksonville because of health issues with our parents. If it wasn’t for that Corbin Kerr would be a Dark Horse. I don’t remember a running back at Southwest that got 40 carries. Jerry Fonville was a real life horse. I don’t even believe he had 40 carries. Dempsey just needs to give Corbin the rock. Every Coach he played for understood more you give it to him. The harder his gonna run it for him. Dempsey understands if he don’t what’s going to happen...

Brother, glad he's wearing the black and orange. Sorry to hear about the health issues, prayers for all involved.

First carry I saw 7 run I knew he was a horse. Fonville was a horse and bleed orange and black. Dempsey isn't dumb and sees he's got a horse. Imo he will feed him until he graduates.

Brother, glad he's wearing the black and orange. Sorry to hear about the health issues, prayers for all involved.

First carry I saw 7 run I knew he was a horse. Fonville was a horse and bleed orange and black. Dempsey isn't dumb and sees he's got a horse. Imo he will feed him until he graduates.
I just spoke to my boy... his very humble just took some of his linemen out to dinner. He knows he is only as good as they block. He got a lot of confidence in his linemen they very close. The seniors and juniors got confidence in him. I am looking for him and the other 2 sophomores to play big for Dempsey tomorrow. All both of them young men can really play despite being so young. Future is bright in the West!!!

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
I just spoke to my boy... his very humble just took some of his linemen out to dinner. He knows he is only as good as they block. He got a lot of confidence in his linemen they very close. The seniors and juniors got confidence in him. I am looking for him and the other 2 sophomores to play big for Dempsey tomorrow. All both of them young men can really play despite being so young. Future is bright in the West!!!

They will gel and produce, if given the chance. Pound the rock with 7. Kinston will bring their a game tomorrow night. The boys better ready to be hit in th mouth. We pound 7 and control the clock, swo will upend kinston

Swo 28
Kinston 20

They will gel and produce, if given the chance. Pound the rock with 7. Kinston will bring their a game tomorrow night. The boys better ready to be hit in th mouth. We pound 7 and control the clock, swo will upend kinston

Swo 28
Kinston 20
Not one poster can ever call you a fair weather fan. You are as loyal as they come. Love the confidence you have in your Stallions. I hope your team gets the upset. It would definitely be a huge confidence booster for the kids. Kinston is good

Not one poster can ever call you a fair weather fan. You are as loyal as they come. Love the confidence you have in your Stallions. I hope your team gets the upset. It would definitely be a huge confidence booster for the kids. Kinston is good

A win will definitely give the kids some confident brother

Lol I've been saying it for months now. But thanks for repeating it. Everyone thinks I'm nuts when I said the same thing. The guy needs to go and take his son with him. Hopefully they move to dixon. Swo should never ever look this bad
Ignorance must be bliss my fake SW fan. If you truly knew anything about what you were talking about you would know that the O-coordinator does not have a son in the program. His only son died last year in sudden accident in PA. So dummy lets see what you have to say about that one!

We can talk football all you want. Why don't we talk about match ups for tonight with a clean discussion. Like how Hardison is gonna match up against the D1 prospect #55? Does Corbin and Hatchett rush for 300 yards? How Strader will do when they go Wildcat? Can the O-line reproduce what they did last week at NL? Can they protect Whitehead when he drops back? Can Whitehead continue to be deadly accurate when he is protected?...Does the game come down to turnovers? Can SW stop the air attack that's coming to the corral? They are gonna feed 7 and 11. And I predict that Kinston will have to commit 8 guys every play in the box to slow it down. And when they do Whitehead is gonna burn their a$$ up with play action pass to Strader and #42. I predict a close game and if SW can finish drives like they did against NL its a wrap! 24-14 SW

• Haha
From what SWO has done this year so far, I think it will hinge on the D's. IF my Stallions go RUN, RUN, RUN can Kinston stop it ? And can SWO handle a Pass happy O. To do so they will have to put lots of pressure om the QB. We cant fall way behind (2 tds or more), wont catch up. Hope our kicker is back. I dont know if he was for last game or not. With teams that play a bunch both ways its more wearing on Ds having to stay out on extended drives than it is for the O's, IMHO anyway.

I always look at the D linemen and LBs and when they start to bend over with their hands on knees and sucking air ..... while they are bent over might as well kiss their A$$ goodbye, the party is over.

Ignorance must be bliss my fake SW fan. If you truly knew anything about what you were talking about you would know that the O-coordinator does not have a son in the program. His only son died last year in sudden accident in PA. So dummy lets see what you have to say about that one!

What clown? Young buck stay in line, you knew I'm talking bout Whitehead and his son. But welcome to the board my guy lol

We can talk football all you want. Why don't we talk about match ups for tonight with a clean discussion. Like how Hardison is gonna match up against the D1 prospect #55? Does Corbin and Hatchett rush for 300 yards? How Strader will do when they go Wildcat? Can the O-line reproduce what they did last week at NL? Can they protect Whitehead when he drops back? Can Whitehead continue to be deadly accurate when he is protected?...Does the game come down to turnovers? Can SW stop the air attack that's coming to the corral? They are gonna feed 7 and 11. And I predict that Kinston will have to commit 8 guys every play in the box to slow it down. And when they do Whitehead is gonna burn their a$$ up with play action pass to Strader and #42. I predict a close game and if SW can finish drives like they did against NL its a wrap! 24-14 SW

Far from accurate at the qb spot. Should have had #1 at qb all season. Put your beat athlete at qb and run the rock. Pretty simple

Reactions: Orangecrush95
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT