ADVERTISEMENT

Status at near mid-season

REWhitley

Sep 1, 2021
NC's #1 Team, 4&0 Robbinsville through 4 games has had 157 rushing carries for 972 yds and 16 touchdowns. 6.12 yds /carry and 1 Td per 9.81 carries.
Passing game 18 attempts, 8 completions and 3 touchdowns for 1 TD per 6 attempts.

4-0 Starmount has had 165 carries for 1349 yds, and 20 touchdowns. Ave per carry is 8.2 yds and 1 td per 8.25 carries.
Passing 45 attempts with 26 completions and 7 TDs. 1 td per 6.42 attempts.

Mount Airy 113 carries resulting in 1447 yds and 25 touchdowns. 12.8 yds/carry and 1 td per 4.25 carries.
Passing attempts = 19 with 10 completions resulting in 4 tds. or 1 td per 4.75 passing attempts.

Just interesting info.

barney fife mayberry GIF

I could understand your little joke if anyone from Rville had been saying we would beat MA but it just sounds stupid because nobody has.
No body but you and all the other Robbinsville and several of the other western fans whom beat the crap out of any Mt Airy fan that says anything in support of the Bears. Come on BK, if you can give it, then you should be willing to take a little kidding.

Just saying it for a friend.

No body but you and all the other Robbinsville and several of the other western fans whom beat the crap out of any Mt Airy fan that says anything in support of the Bears. Come on BK, if you can give it, then you should be willing to take a little kidding.

Just saying it for a friend.
Did you know that Robbinsville only has like 340 students. Quit picking on the little guys lol

Nobody but me?

Ok.
Backup your lie.
Show me when it was said. It's in writing if your telling the truth.
I'll wait

What are you talking about?

You guys are mad for someone picked to win it all. You should enjoy it while it last.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT