ADVERTISEMENT

State's Best Player Commits

REWhitley

Sep 1, 2021
Kirsten Lewis Williams of Lake Norman committed to University of Buffalo. My understanding is that after they brought up there, showed the absolute first class facilities they have, the program they are building and the opportunity she has there, she accepted ove Appalachian State, West Virginia, NC A&T, Mercer and a handful of others.

Mark my words, no ACC program made any kind of run for the player that put half a dozen of their "one recruits" to shame, people may realize Mr. Curry of the Davidson and Golden State Warriors fame was not the only overlooked player to come out of North Carolina.
Maybe that is why the ACC men and women's teams are declining in the accomplishment column.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
She is good and congratulations to her. She is not the states best player though.

Congratulations to the young lady. I watch her play good bit this past season. Great player. I wish her the best.

She is good and congratulations to her. She is not the states best player though.
Hold a sec had to create a account just to rebut your commit. The kid is not just good she is the best of her 2023 class and in the state. Here is receipts to prove it she is in 2 top National categories and every 4A West stats
The team comprised of freshmen, sophomores and her as the loan senior. Her stats could have been even more impressive but coach did not turn her lose until conference playoffs again here are the receipts to prove it. Sort by per32/min she had the least min of the starting 5. Of all the schools in the state they were ranked in the Top 25 MaxPreps until losing to a deep very good Panther Creek team. Shot out to the coach for keeping detailed stats! As for the ACC schools I hope she gets a opportunity to cook them lol

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT