ADVERTISEMENT

St Pauls

Intriguing matchup with Randleman. The Tigers have a very good defense
I see what you mean. They have played 2 games more than St Pauls and have only allowed 46 points. While St Pauls has allowed 82 points.

St Pauls is hungry. Heck, they both are but I am going for St Pauls in this great matchup

Yes, it is a very tough first-round matchup for Randleman. I have to lean very heavily on St. Pauls in that one.
Would be shocked if St Paul’s wins going away. Randleman is big and physical and very fundamentally sound. St Paul’s better strap it up double tight Friday night

St. Paul’s always has a good record and usually doesn’t get far in playoffs. Same can be said about randleman

Why is this contradictory to your Poll Rankings ?
Because St. Pauls didn't even start playing until around the end of March, they were hit hard by Covid to being the year so they had zero body of work to look at. I waited until this week to really move them up because I wanted to see how they did against Red Springs.

Game time!
I'll be there........

O hope GSO_Triple5 brangs the whole flock and some broads from the Southern Pines dancing establishment

GO ST. PAULS

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm wrong a lot too so I'll gladly admit it as well!
If you're wrong a lot, too, I must have missed it. The games I saw you call, this week, Maiden-Salisbury and Randleman-St.Pauls were spot on. I thought you would miss them both. Looks like your bubble theory held up, and I was the bubble dweller.

Reactions: beamer24
If you're wrong a lot, too, I must have missed it. The games I saw you call, this week, Maiden-Salisbury and Randleman-St.Pauls were spot on. I thought you would miss them both. Looks like your bubble theory held up, and I was the bubble dweller.
Less traffic in my bubble. Imma keep it that way too!😁

Good game by the Bulldogs, who's up next?
We are up next. SouthWest Edgecombe. I haven't posted anything this year until yesterday, because I just haven't been into this season. We have a new head coach, a first time head coach at that, that has completely changed the offense and defense. A lot of schools didn't field teams this year. And it's playoff time, yet we're playing in broad daylight instead of under the lights. This season just doesn't seem right. But if we were lucky enough to win it all, I'd cry like a baby and say that this is the best season ever! lol
But honestly, I don't know if we're a good team or not. We got shut out in our first two games against teams with a pulse (may have been due to learning the new system). Then we cruised through our conference to become champions for the 6th season in a row. But that was nothing, because over the last few years, our conference has been a middle school level league with the exception of us and Beddingfield. There are JV teams in the state that can compete for our conference championship. And last night, we beat a 1 loss Roanoke Rapids team easily, but RR has never been a threat, no matter how good their regular season record is. Even though I don't know if we're a good team or not, I knew we would beat them.
I think the last time we played St. Pauls was in 2002, or something like that. SP was the #1 seed, and we were #16 with a 2-9 record. Score was 35-6. Hope to provide a better game this time, but I just have no idea about our team.

We are up next. SouthWest Edgecombe. I haven't posted anything this year until yesterday, because I just haven't been into this season. We have a new head coach, a first time head coach at that, that has completely changed the offense and defense. A lot of schools didn't field teams this year. And it's playoff time, yet we're playing in broad daylight instead of under the lights. This season just doesn't seem right. But if we were lucky enough to win it all, I'd cry like a baby and say that this is the best season ever! lol
But honestly, I don't know if we're a good team or not. We got shut out in our first two games against teams with a pulse (may have been due to learning the new system). Then we cruised through our conference to become champions for the 6th season in a row. But that was nothing, because over the last few years, our conference has been a middle school level league with the exception of us and Beddingfield. There are JV teams in the state that can compete for our conference championship. And last night, we beat a 1 loss Roanoke Rapids team easily, but RR has never been a threat, no matter how good their regular season record is. Even though I don't know if we're a good team or not, I knew we would beat them.
I think the last time we played St. Pauls was in 2002, or something like that. SP was the #1 seed, and we were #16 with a 2-9 record. Score was 35-6. Hope to provide a better game this time, but I just have no idea about our team.
Not gonna lie most Tarboro fans would love to see swe win a state championship. I agree this season has felt weird especially with the games starting in the daytime in the playoffs lol. If swe beats st paul's they'll have a solid chance at getting to states depends on who they would meet in the regional finals should swe get that far.

Last edited:
Reactions: S2V2
Hats off to St. Pauls on a great game. First class and well coached.

Randleman caught several tough breaks. Lost starting QB/LB early 1st quarter. Starting RB went down 2nd quarter along with a couple of Lineman that were 2 way starters.

Early 3rd quarter its a 14-9 game, but the loss of several key starters caught up to the Tigers late.

St. Pauls is a very good team, but it's a much different game with a healthy Tiger team.

35-9 Final
St. Pauls
Congrats to St Paul’s on the win. However Moffitt going out early completely changed the complexion of the game. Completely. Tough break for the young man who is one heck of a player and for the blue and Orange team. Good luck to St Paul’s next week
Aint heard from the feller yet. He said he would admit he's wrong but I aint heard from the feller
actually I tried to post early in the morning. I said I would admit if I was wrong. Had I known Moffitt was going to be out early with an injury then of course. That changed the entire game. Had Moffitt been in the entire game things would have been much much closer. He’s a great player on both sides of the ball and the leader of the team. Hate it for him. Great kid and player for the blue and Orange team. Congrats on the win and good luck.

Oh wow Moton hurt his knee as well. Geez, no wonder the score got to what it was.

Oh wow Moton hurt his knee as well. Geez, no wonder the score got to what it was.
I like the size of the RB but I knew St Pauls would eventually eliminate his run. BIG but I thought he was very slow...... If he had speed at that size - game over

The QB - I was LIVE and talking to the audience that I didnt realize he was put out until a while later. I'm pretty sure it would have been a back and forth game until the end.

I Look forward to St. Pauls next game

I like the size of the RB but I knew St Pauls would eventually eliminate his run. BIG but I thought he was very slow...... If he had speed at that size - game over

The QB - I was LIVE and talking to the audience that I didnt realize he was put out until a while later. I'm pretty sure it would have been a back and forth game until the end.

I Look forward to St. Pauls next gam

good luck in the next round. Would love to see St Paul’s keep winning. Think you guys have a real shot on Friday night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT