ADVERTISEMENT

SP @ Crest

Rulz, knew that "if" would draw you out. Just hoping that on Saturday morning August 22nd you are saying "if Harbison could only have gotten out of the backfield".

GDG, I'll wear green and yellow for the rest of the year if Crest can eek out a win. You shan't be disappointed!

I'll buy the Crest shirt you can wear at Catholic the rest of the year . They... already understand the wrath of the Chargers....They won't hold it against you for losing to us...
Take a lesson from the mma fight sat. night. When the underdog runs that mouth. They will feel the pain.

We might need to make sure the Crest players come out of the weight room a little early at the beginning of every home game...might take a few extra seconds for the boys to run through and touch the 5 state championship statues sitting beside the end zone....I'll be nice and invite the Burns team to touch them too...SP can only stare though.

From the cockpit comes the following announcement:

"Welcome to Delta Flight 666 from Charlotte Douglas Airport to Atlanta. This is your pilot Captain Seadog wishing you a safe trip. We will be experiencing some turbulence over Cleveland County due to the thermals from extreme belching and farting. We will temporarily have a loss of communication similar to the Bermuda Triangle. The flight time is 1 hour and 10 minutes. At the 10 minute mark if you look over the left wing you will see the famous Sid Bryson Stadium home of the international high school football team, the Crest Chargers. Thank you for flying Delta."

Reactions: seadog28
Then...As the passengers ( internationally knowing who the Chargers are ) Cheer uncontrollably.Seadog reveals his team crush for the Chargers. Leads the Charger fight song......C.....H....A.....RRRRRRRR...G.....E...R......wearing his newly acquired green and gold shirt.

Then...As the passengers ( internationally knowing who the Chargers are ) Cheer uncontrollably.Seadog reveals his team crush for the Chargers. Leads the Charger fight song......C.....H....A.....RRRRRRRR...G.....E...R......wearing his newly acquired green and gold shirt.

Backer, are you willing to man up like 91? Red and Black every Friday should you lose?

crest had a clear touchdown called back for holding in the western finals and had 1st and goal at the 1 and ended up getting a flag called and a botched field goal. the game should have been out of hand early.south point scored because of 1 broken play. more of the same to come

crest had a clear touchdown called back for holding in the western finals and had 1st and goal at the 1 and ended up getting a flag called and a botched field goal. the game should have been out of hand early.south point scored because of 1 broken play. more of the same to come

Gong!!! A most obvious homer spin of the facts! Try again if your larger than you wife/girlfriend will let you!
I'm in. But i want photo proof of the Green and Gold at Keffer.

It's on, backer! Any of the other Crest Nancys' willing to step up to the plate? If so, glow yellow will soon become blood red and attack black!

So you are saying IF Crest had not held in order to score a TD and IF Crest had not committed a penalty and IF Crest had not botched a FG then it would not been as close. Calling on Rulz to explain the "IF" rule to his fellow Cleveland County Bullchargers.

Secondly if you think that Brooks run was a busted play, then you understand zero about football. It was a standard option play with a cutback. The stats in that game were 80 yards apart. The real difference was Harbisons's 1st half 70 yd TD run from the Wildcat.

SP won't have to worry IF Crest will only score 13 pts and IF SP can hold them to 13 pts this time.

Wish this game wasn't on same night as freedom/Shelby..... I would love to see it

Lion, I will try to get up with you at the game.

He is easy to find. Just look for a man with a big, giant, freak head, with a foul mouth munchkin beside him, screaming at the coaches because they are in the spread.

Be warned, they’re gracious when they’re winning, but they’ll turn into peckers if Freedom is giving them a game. One medium sized pecker, and one that looks like a thumb with a big pee-hole

Last edited:
He is easy to find. Just look for a man with a big, giant, freak head, with a foul mouth munchkin beside him, screaming at the coaches because they are in the spread.

Be warned, they’re gracious when they’re winning, but they’ll turn into peckers if Freedom is giving them a game. One medium sized pecker, and on that looks like a thumb with a big pee-hole

you ain't right Rulz

Reactions: egfan
Crest with 22 D1 starters and the greatest team in the history of mankind. SP midgets with nothing but heart and soul. Which is victorious? What say ye?

Crest with 22 D1 starters and the greatest team in the history of mankind. SP midgets with nothing but heart and soul. Which is victorious? What say ye?

SP all night long!! LBs losing their cool in 7 on 7s, Harbison talking smack on twitter, Crest players making Havelock like rap videos tells me that team discipline packed up and moved to Sumter, SC! Again, SP 28 - 7!

Reactions: coondog8585
SP all night long!! LBs losing their cool in 7 on 7s, Harbison talking smack on twitter, Crest players making Havelock like rap videos tells me that team discipline packed up and moved to Sumter, SC! Again, SP 28 - 7!

Harbison only commented based on what he read here. I know because I saw the tweet. Look, say what you want next, just remember no matter how we view this game, those kids still read this stuff. Sometimes we get carried away and forget that they are still kids and not adults. I've forgotten a time or two myself. Best of luck to SP except for the first game and any rematch that follows!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
SP players don't say that crap even when we were the top dogs. Our coaches told us if we say anything on twitter or Facebook we would get kicked off the team even if your the super star.

Harbison only commented based on what he read here. I know because I saw the tweet. Look, say what you want next, just remember no matter how we view this game, those kids still read this stuff. Sometimes we get carried away and forget that they are still kids and not adults. I've forgotten a time or two myself. Best of luck to SP except for the first game and any rematch that follows!

I love every kid that has the drive, courage, selflessness and heart to suit up and play this great game. The Crest kids are no exception. We all know that football is more than just another activity. Discipline is an important part of the game and worthy of discussion. We have fun on here smack talking with each other, but in the end, rival or not, we respect the players.

Have you picked out your red and black ensemble to wear every Friday after the 21st yet?

SP players don't say that crap even when we were the top dogs. Our coaches told us if we say anything on twitter or Facebook we would get kicked off the team even if your the super star.
LOL! They didn't throw Muse off for being a dirty player.

I saw what he said. He was talking about YOU! Calling them crampers.... LOL!

I was at practice today................... Better get your popcorn ready boss man. Don't come down here with weakness, you'll get a beating. Big, mean, nasty, and plenty of discipline.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT