Southwest Stallions

Discussion in '2A Football' started by SWOSTALLION2010, Jun 3, 2020.

1. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Forgot about white. He's a baller, he will be the starting tailback at SWO this year. Thats great news, his speed an vision impressed me last year as a true freshman on varsity.

SWO-WA likes this.
  2. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Yes sir

SWO-WA and SWO-#1 like this.
  3. SWOSTALLION2010

SWOSTALLION2010 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

He's gonna be a great one, for sure. But, I prefer that those who don't know what we got have a big surprise waiting for them. The one's who know the program know exactly what we got coming back.

SWO-WA likes this.
  4. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Ha not every SWO fan knows the insides and outs of the program. SWO biggest supporter on these boards lives Missouri ha. Just looking forward to the season so we all wondering who's coming back to keep an eye on

SWO-#1 likes this.
  5. SWO-#1

SWO-#1 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I sat on the top row for 21 years, missing maybe 6-8 games in that time, home and away. True I have lost touch with many in the SW area. Lived right behind the school on Blue Creek Road. My son and daughter graduated SW. Knew a lot of the kids. Still know quite a few in NC but the ones in SW area are not football fans. Others in the area are Jax, NorthSide or Richlands. I probably make the longest trip to watch games tho, 1300 miles one way . If Things straighten out this year I will be there sometime ....hopefully for the Eastern Div game and State Title. My son lives in Rougemont, north of Durham.

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

SWO-WA and UNC91 like this.
  6. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Hope everything clears up brother so you can make the trip. Of course the stallions have got to make it that far ha. Should be another good year at SWO hope they can turn the corner.

SWO-#1 likes this.
  7. SWO-#1

SWO-#1 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I NEVER doubt THE SWO. Losing dosnt bother me. The worst deal was the 2001 game 11 with East Duplin. Win and we had the conference title, lose and it was a three way draw of the straws for the only two playoff spots. ED was ahead and had the ball end of the game. We were pushing them back into their end zone. Make em punt and we had a chance. I think it was 3rd down ... had the line stacked and came hard. They threw a little short pass right over the middle to a back coming out. It went all the way ..... we drew the short straw .... end of season. That is the only loss that is still with me today.

UNC91 likes this.
  8. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Remember like it was yesterday. Great team that year and didnt even make the playoffs. Now a days win 2 or 3 games in some leagues and your in the big dance. Tion Powell was the running back for ED

SWO-#1 likes this.
  9. SWOSTALLION2010

Expand Collapse

Me too, brother! Gonna be a good one, if we get to have it.

SWO-#1 likes this.
  10. Arlandis

Arlandis Active Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

False claim he didn't jump ship because the cupboard was bare. That is not true!

UNC91 likes this.
  11. Arlandis

Arlandis Active Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

He didn't send my son no where I sent him to college!

UNC91 likes this.
  12. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Big Green. Hate to see you pull your younger son out of SWO. I know the clipboard was NOT BARE AT ALL. They disrespected Phil so bad with their paycut and more nonsense I wont get into. Hope your oldest is balling out there with a good friend of mine Mr. Mason, great man and coach. Tried to tell these guys up here how bad its gotten at SWO, parents are pulling their kids from one of the most storied programs in the STATE.....

Arlandis likes this.
  13. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Dempsey hasn't put the effort in to help these kids at all into college. Shit he cant even get them to come out to football.

14. Arlandis

Arlandis Active Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

He is loving it playing for Coach Mason and being in the SEC and getting a grate education from one of the best Universities in the country. Keep your eye out on little Green he is more like his Hall of Fame Uncle David Green.

UNC91 likes this.
  15. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

David green was the real deal. Hope the best for youngest, Richlands has talent promise you that. 6'2 running back should be fun to watch. I remember them running mario williams his senior year, my son told me it was like hitting a tree.

Arlandis likes this.
  16. SWOunclerico

SWOunclerico Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, whatever. The kids currently playing in college will tell you different. BTW, we have about 80 out for “voluntary” summer workouts.
    GO STALLIONS!!!

56 SWOunclerico, Jul 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    UNC91, SWO-#1 and ThrowItAround like this.
  17. SWOunclerico

SWOunclerico Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You’re right, education is important!! Looking forward to seeing Derek grow and get better at Vandy!! Hope to see him out there this year.

UNC91 and Arlandis like this.
  18. UNC91

UNC91 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Okay sir. A ton of smaller schools. Hes worried bout his linemen period. Five in five years playing next level. Just wish hed take these boys to camps, he knows they cant get them by themselves. Ive seen the workouts, great turnout.

19. SWOSTALLION2010

Expand Collapse

Looking forward to a great season!! Hope we get to have it.

UNC91 and SWO-#1 like this.