ADVERTISEMENT

South Iredell Announces New HC

I’m looking forward to see how South Iredell does. It may takes some time to get adjusted. But I think they will be fine with this coach.

I did read the article and like what I read where he is assisting in baseball and his statement was that he already has many of those committing from the baseball players. Sounds like he is enthusiastic and wanting to get things going.

Last edited:
I did read the article and like what I read where he is assisting in baseball and his statement was that he already has many of those committing from the baseball players. Sounds like he is enthusiastic and wanting to get things going.
I always like coaches doing multiple sports. Hopefully it shows the kids it’s OK for them to do so also.

The only thing that would scare me about this hire is, he only 32 and this is he’s 4th school he has been at. Sounds like he may like to move around a lot.

The only thing that would scare me about this hire is, he only 32 and this is he’s 4th school he has been at. Sounds like he may like to move around a lot.

Hard school to win at. He won't be over 500 in two years and will leave. Hate these type hires. He looks and sounds like a ego young generation goofball

4th school would throw up flags for me, but I hope he can bring some success for them.

With this in mind. There supposed to be a new school that will be built not too far from South around 2024 unless something delays it. This could bring South down to 3A. By then who knows all what will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT