ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus vs Lincolnton at Vinegar Hill

MSC, I’’m glad you’re getting to go to the game.
Hope the Wolves put in a good effort.

Speaking of living in that are, I still work but I hear guys my age say that when they retire they would like to move down towards the coast. Most just kind of like the idea of it but a couple of them actually have.

Enjoy the game and we would appreciate an occasional update.

You can listen on sportstalkguys.com or on the TuneIn App by searching sportstalkguys.
The Lincolnton radio station WLON 1050 AM will have the game. It will be streamed on the KTC Broadcasting website....no video, only audio. Pre-game show is 7:00. But if you tune in at 6:30 you can listen to the 30 minute weekly Lincoln County HS Football show which will also preview this game. That preview will include an interview with Lincolnton head coach Ledford Gibson.

Last edited:
Thanks, WingT. We’ll have some people making the trip. They’ll be good guests.

Linkman, I hope you can make it down. We need all the help we can get.

Beautiful evening for football. Appreciate all the well wishes. Hope everyone gets to enjoy the ball game, either in person or listening in. Going to be a good ball game.

Man you Lincolnton posters are the nicest people ever! Y’all travel safe.
Mr Lincolnton is the nicest person I have ever met in person...I believe the first time we met was at the state championships almost 10 years ago...we are just a bunch of high school football supporters who pull for each others team in the playoffs...A lot of the Shelby posters are great guys also....

Reactions: ocdavis31
28-7 halftime, lincolnton started to get some passes to drop towards end of half and we can't do anything with it as usual.

Reactions: Core31
Cheerduck, I’m coming down with the bug and I’ m taking it easy, too.

MSC, it’s always good to hear from you, even if the Wolves are losing. Topsail got itself a good citizen when you went east.

Core31, thanks for the update. Looks like the Stallions were ready and waiting.

Congratulations to the Stallions who just plainly put it on us. Good luck to you guys, next week. Reidsville will be a tough match. Also, it was good to read the posts from some of the SC posters from days gone by.

A big thank you to our Wolves. Thanks for all the effort you put into practice, for keeping your grades up in order to play football and especially all you do for the people of Lincolnton. All the best to those who will be graduating and for those staying, we’ll do it again, next year.

Enjoyed having all the folks from Lincolnton down! Wish you all safe travels home! Tonight was just our night.

Reactions: LHSfaninVA
Best game of the year all the way around. Oline played their tails off backs hit the holes hard and the D was just lights out held a 2000 yard back to something like 50-60 yards. Trey had 4 tds and close to 200 yards on the ground the bull had over a 110 rushing. Got some new faces in the mix that are playing their tails off. Maybe that whiteville lose refocused us. And with 2:20 to go in the game on the what 2 or 3 yard line we kneed it out to end the game. Could of put another td on the board but we have class and respect unlike some. Bottom line we playing on thanksgiving week.

And can’t forget Robbie he’s the engine that makes everything run. Complete some nice balls tonight and played a good game just doing what he’s suppose to do.....

Congratulations to South Columbus who dominated the Lincolnton Wolves tonight. Very impressive win. Best of luck against Reidsville. I'll be pulling for you.

Reactions: dirty stallion
Gracious hosts and classy. Not many teams would get to the goal line and run the clock 2 minutes. Proud of my Wolves for getting as far as they did. Good Luck Stallions. Go do what we couldn't last year.

Reactions: LTown Wolves
Thanks Lincolnton fans, very classy fans and a great football team. You just happended to run into the Stallions when we may have played our best game of the year, hope it carries into the game next week!!

Reactions: LTown Wolves
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT