ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Playoffs

Is the girl that got hurt Tuesday playing for murphy?

Is the girl that got hurt Tuesday playing for murphy?

Sorry for multiple posts reception in Chatham central gym was terrible. I heard the girl for murphy may not be hurt that bad?

Hayesville has a very good chance tomorrow. Chatham charter ain't all that in my opinion.

I keep hearing that, but they keep winning big. Must be doing something right. Did Cherokee have a lid on the bucket or something?

It was a good win for Hayesville. Besides knocking out defending champ Bishop McGuinness, Pine Lake had beaten a 4A playoff team (Lake Norman), a 3A playoff team (West Rowan), and a team that's still in the 2A playoffs (Lake Norman Charter--although they were missing their point guard when they played Pine Lake). Hayesville probably took close to 10 charges, which seemed to take Pine Lake out of their game. And McTaggart was just pretty much unstoppable all night. Hayesville also went 22-of-22 from the line, which was big.

Chatham Charter rematch should be good. A lot of the same players that played each other in the second round last year. Hayesville was in control from the first half on last year, but the five hour road trips are reversed this year.

Last edited:
It was a good win for Hayesville. Besides knocking out defending champ Bishop McGuinness, Pine Lake had beaten a 4A playoff team (Lake Norman), a 3A playoff team (West Rowan), and a team that's still in the 2A playoffs (Lake Norman Charter--although they were missing their point guard when they played Pine Lake). Hayesville probably took close to 10 charges, which seemed to take Pine Lake out of their game. And McTaggart was just pretty much unstoppable all night.

Chatham Charter rematch should be good. A lot of the same players that played each other in the second round last year. Hayesville was in control from the first half on last year, but the five hour road trips are reversed this year.
McTaggart has to be Player of the year this year. They do not show stats but he seems to always score in the mid to upper 20’s

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Hayesville has a very good chance tomorrow. Chatham charter ain't all that in my opinion.
They are 30-1 for a reason. They have some talent and are well coached. They led Cherokee the entire way including 9-0 right off the bat and answered every run. It should be a great game with Hayesville who are obviously very good and handled Chatham Charter last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT