ADVERTISEMENT

SMC JV 2024

GreyGod623

Nov 24, 2012
Murphy defeated the Cherokee Braves 42-8 tonight. Running clock with 3 minutes to go in 3rd quarter. Cherokee has good size and a talented QB and RB; they just couldn't get it going tonight. Murphy played well in all facets of the game. Great job preparing by the coaching staff. Mountain Heritage at home next Thursday.

Reactions: mbdfan
Murphy defeated the Cherokee Braves 42-8 tonight. Running clock with 3 minutes to go in 3rd quarter. Cherokee has good size and a talented QB and RB; they just couldn't get it going tonight. Murphy played well in all facets of the game. Great job preparing by the coaching staff. Mountain Heritage at home next Thursday.
Was this an actual game or just a scrimmage? I thought the first games are next week.

Anyone know anything about this year’s Mtn Heritage JVs? Can’t find info anywhere online. How did the Andrews/Hayesville scrimmage go? What about Swain/Mtn Heritage?

Anyone know anything about this year’s Mtn Heritage JVs? Can’t find info anywhere online. How did the Andrews/Hayesville scrimmage go? What about Swain/Mtn Heritage?
Mtn. Heritage is typical Mtn. Heritage. Strong and physical. They took it easy on Swain, not playing their 1's extensively. Dogs will have their paws full Thursday.

Reactions: NC nole fan

Hayesville -Andrews JVs was dominated by Hayesville. But I hear that both teams had players who were not eligible to scrimmage due to coming out late. I don't know if that will improve the teams or not.

Reactions: NC nole fan
Mtn. Heritage is typical Mtn. Heritage. Strong and physical. They took it easy on Swain, not playing their 1's extensively. Dogs will have their paws full Thursday.
They will for sure. I wonder how many Heritage players are back from last year’s team? Murphy hung in there with them up until late in the 4th qtr last season. It was 14-0 until very late. Dogs played pretty well on D, but the offense had too many turnovers and just couldn’t move the ball. Murphy appears to be much improved in all areas this season. Thursday will tell a lot. Glad it’s at home this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT