ADVERTISEMENT

SMC championship

Crazy that Swain was picked to win it this year, now looking at a potential winless season. Will the Murphy v Robbinsville game be streamed anywhere?

Robbinsville wins going away.
Well who knows, they very well might (for the record I do think Robbinsville wins this matchup) but then again you're also the same poster that said Copper Basin could beat Robbinsville.. so you'll just have to excuse me and everyone else for not putting remotely any stock in your opinion on the matter.

Personally I've got Robbinsville winning by one or two scores. Murphy is still below their standard offensively, especially in terms of generating big plays, just too one dimensional.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherokeeKid
Interesting that the assumption is it will be one of these two teams, but they are looking like the top two at this point. Knights by two scores.

Swain will beat Hayesville and possibly cherokee
Swain can't score and I see the only chance to win a game this season will be Hayesville as it look as Hayesville has the same issue. Cherokee can score but their defense is questionable. It's hard being a maroon machine fan this season after being pick to win conferences this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT