ADVERTISEMENT

East Rowan Hires

East Rowan hires Brian Flynn as their next Head Coach
1000_F_391262041_Sp4iJfM1bLVhZqGowejqvLEX5f0VW1Ao.jpg

Same clown show.. different side of the Yadkin river.
Also fair to note that West Rowan remembers a recruitment attempt that got thwarted. They'll be on alert.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Am I missing something ? I thought this was a good hire
Have you heard about the circumstances surrounding the reason he was looking for a new job? In addition to that debacle, in which a stronger administration would have fired him altogether, he’s been looking for jobs in the off season on and off. He’s been passed over.

For East Rowan, who is pretty terrible, perhaps a coach whose team has gone 3-8 for the last two years, this is an improvement.

Perhaps with East Rowan being further from his house, he will stay on campus during his planning period and not go home to mow his yard on the county’s dime.

Have you heard about the circumstances surrounding the reason he was looking for a new job? He’s been looking for jobs in the off season on and off. He’s been passed over.

For East Rowan, who is pretty terrible, perhaps a coach whose team has gone 3-8 for the last two years, this is an improvement.
I don’t follow Winston Salem - Davidson Co area that much so

Reactions: PrepFanNC
What process goes through for hiring in RSS?
Apparently, not a very thorough one, at least at East Rowan. They have had a couple instances in which persons with questionable credentials ended up on staff. One was a baseball coach who ended up on the SO registry after losing his job over "inappropriate relationship" allegations by some female students. In another case, an ER football coach some time back (Mazza?) was let go after it was determined he had falsified his degree.

Haven't scored but six points this year. Defense just as bad if not worse as per usual... Congrats ER, you should have done your homework on this duo of a clown show. And like Forrest said, dats all I got to say about dat...

Idk Coach Flynn nor do I know anything about his past or anything BUT

We have seen in other states and some even in NC that have questionable past or leadership issue still get jobs but I’ll give Coach Flynn the benefit of the doubt at ND in term of When Oak grove open - they took a ton away from ND and we have seen a slight decline at ND since

Now for East Rowan stand point - There no excuse but ER has never had many jimmies and joes to compete but they usually always gotten 3/4 games won and losing 83-0 is gotta be a tough pill to swallow no matter who it is.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
OG got nothing to do with it. It's about how you treat people. Wayyyyy deeper than foozeball...

On a foozeball note however, if ER is only scoring six points it's because they don't have anything. Flynn is a good offensive coach especially with the passing game so the Jimmies and Joes clearly are not there... as for the defense it wouldn't matter. That's the biggest part of the clown show. ER doesn't have a chance at a good defense unless they get a bunch of transfers or luck out with college football talent somehow in that area...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT