ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs Burns (Conference title)

Shelby Lion

Oct 3, 2002
Dirty Ankle, NC
I know this is 3a but we all spend all our time over here, so if the mods would be so kind to allow it to stay over here it would be great , if not I understand

Shelby vs Burns for the conference title...not going to lie that Burns running game scares me..... I was texting one of those infidels earlier during the game tickled to death that a bunch of my former kids at UC were having great games.....

Anyway love those kids but rumor is when it comes to the fans, you could add them together at the medula oblongata and they wouldnt have the mental capactity to strike a match

Thats the rumor on Dirty Ankle road anyway

Shelby by 8 (Ill tweak as the week goes one)

Bring on the noise Bulldog fans..... Lets have fun this week, its as it should be Us and Yall for all the conference marbles

(only thing left is some Crest fan posting Barney and another pic of Devine in our thread like I did theirs)

Last edited:
Reactions: notanyonesfan
With the exception of last year when Shelby ran away in the 2nd half, these Burns/Shelby games are always close. But Shelby should be the favorites this week. For Burns to have any chance at all we have to be able to throw the ball some.

Afraid ,that no matter who wins they won't go far in the playoffs because of the super weak conference.
Last night was incredibly hard to watch. Still going to have to pull for my Bulldogs, I know you secretly will be as well.

Afraid ,that no matter who wins they won't go far in the playoffs because of the super weak conference.
Last night was incredibly hard to watch. Still going to have to pull for my Bulldogs, I know you secretly will be as well.
Shelby has been in the conference for 4 years and has 1 State Championship and 1 Western Championship appearance with loss to Reidsvile. And this year is yet to be determined.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT