ADVERTISEMENT

SHELBY LIONS

Nope, just someone with the decency to not use profanity on a public forum that talks about high school kids.

Not to mention it's frowned upon by Ms King and against site rules. But, you should know this since you've been banned before.
You will have to forgive our ol buddy 72 Champ. He is trying to cope with the sad realization that his self proclaimed Shelby greatest team in the history of the world just might not have the offense to beat everyone in the state this year. Reality can be a terrible thing for such people to deal with when it hits home.

Lets cut him some slack before he gets banned again. Would hate to lose him.

Reactions: beamer24
You will have to forgive our ol buddy 72 Champ. He is trying to cope with the sad realization that his self proclaimed Shelby greatest team in the history of the world just might not have the offense to beat everyone in the state this year. Reality can be a terrible thing for such people to deal with when it hits home.

Lets cut him some slack before he gets banned again. Would hate to lose him.
I prefer Lion Attack or HitmanT for my Shelby news.

Yeah, the fans in Reidsville are shaking in their boots at the possibly of facing a Shelby team with a QB rating of 64.9, poor by even rec league standards. With such limited offensive capabilities, the only question if the Golden Lions have the misfortune of meeting up with the Rams is whether Shelby can even score against the best defense Reidsville has ever put on the field. Maybe you will get lucky and have to travel once again to Reidsville and have to endure our "crappy concessions".:)
Reidsville's concession is pretty crappy.

You want to talk crappy concessions? Try SP's, the worse anywhere. No slaw for the burgers because they claim the health dept wont allow it even though every other stadium in two counties has it. And no french fries. They claim their cooker broke which was two years ago. Come on, you can go to WalMart or Lowes and buy a turkey fryer for $60 which will cook all the french fries they could sell. Just ridiculous.

You want to talk crappy concessions? Try SP's, the worse anywhere. No slaw for the burgers because they claim the health dept wont allow it even though every other stadium in two counties has it. And no french fries. They claim their cooker broke which was two years ago. Come on, you can go to WalMart or Lowes and buy a turkey fryer for $60 which will cook all the french fries they could sell. Just ridiculous.

The constituency of RHS will gladly trade you the french fries we have for the burgers you have.

The bad part is, there is usually a giant grill next to the concession stands that never gets used for concessions.

Plus RHS only sees a fraction of what the concessions bring in.

Nope, just someone with the decency to not use profanity on a public forum that talks about high school kids.

Not to mention it's frowned upon by Ms King and against site rules. But, you should know this since you've been banned before.

They will never understand. Expecting them to change and fix their ignorance is like sending a duck to eagle school. They don't have what it takes to understand the ramifications.

Yep... I agree on the SP Concessions (about the only thing ya'll don't do well). I have an even better one, we had a home game tonight and the concession stand on the home side was not even open! Oh, and we have slaw.

I have seriously thought the same thing.

Nope....he has just recently moved on to Shelby. For about 2 years now it has been New Bern but he has effectively run those guys off the board. They couldnt post a single thing without him jumping in and typing gibberish like the comments above.

He want run us off, hes going be head butting with Shelby posters.
I cant understand half what he writes anyway.

Trying to ignore this back woods bozo wannabe, Shelby has got an outstanding concession thing going. Burgers and dogs grilled fresh on site, have added fried liver mush sandwiches ( I realize livermush needs explaining) grilled bologna sandwiches, nachos, pizza, fries, popcorn, candy, good variety of soft drinks, slaw for any sandwich, maybe more but this is all I can think of..good stadium food. KM good concession also.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
So Southwest Guilford destroys Dudley and loses to RJ Reynolds.Reidsville beats RJ really bad. Interesting

So Southwest Guilford destroys Dudley and loses to RJ Reynolds.Reidsville beats RJ really bad. Interesting
Dudley is without their starting quarterback and the backup. That will have some effect on any team.

It has absolutely had a huge effect on the Dudley offense but can't see how it has much effect on the defense.

When a team repeatedly goes three and out losing the field position battle the defensive numbers will suffer.

so south point is in the same classification as shelby?

Yes, South Point moved down to 2A, albeit one of the largest 2A schools, with this year's realignment. Also, South Point and Shelby are in the same conference - Southwestern 2A. Since the rest of the conference competition is abysmal, November 3rd is when the two meet for all the marbles.

Dudley starting Qb did play but was re injured. The back up Qb played too, but unsure if he played the whole game. Dudley has more injuries than the Qb.

When a team repeatedly goes three and out losing the field position battle the defensive numbers will suffer.
As a Carolina fan I can completely agree with this general statement. But in the case of Dudley vs SW Guilford I doubt defensive fatigue was an issue as SW Guilford jumped on Dudley early and often.

ok im confused. if shelby plays south point in november then who beat shelby a week or so ago?

Dudley starting Qb did play but was re injured. The back up Qb played too, but unsure if he played the whole game. Dudley has more injuries than the Qb.
The Reidsville PA announcer reported that SW was leading 13-0 after the first (?) quarter but no more details after that. Did SW dominate the game like the score indicates?

The Reidsville PA announcer reported that SW was leading 13-0 after the first (?) quarter but no more details after that. Did SW dominate the game like the score indicates?

Seemed liked dudley turned the ball over for tds at least 2 or 3 times that gave swg momentum

Yes, South Point moved down to 2A, albeit one of the largest 2A schools, with this year's realignment. Also, South Point and Shelby are in the same conference - Southwestern 2A. Since the rest of the conference competition is abysmal, November 3rd is when the two meet for all the marbles.
Nicely explained Sasha.

Reactions: sasha_nc
south pointe great program? never watch them play. shelby really good year before and year after. wanna know how they beat breaks off shelby

Last edited:
Loss to South Pointe will have no effect on Shelby chance of winning #5 in row. If anything, it will help playing such a tough team.

Winner of South Point vs Shelby should be favorite to win 2AA without question.
favorites? for sure! guaranteed winners? far from it! there are a few eastern teams that may have a say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT