ADVERTISEMENT

SHELBY LIONS

How about you staying off the NC 2A message boards. As a Red Raider diehard fan, I don't like Shelby as much as anyone else in Gaston or Cleveland County but I do respect the hell out of what they have accomplished. Like them or not, they have earned their respect, unlike simpletons like you that prove your lack of intelligence every time you post. Wannabe is the proper name for you. Idiot is even a better name.

Last edited:
All hes doing is fueling the fire, Shelby players see stuff in here too, they want take that L, or his words lightly.

I am not concerned with the Shelby players or posters. I am sure they are fine. This used to be a great place to talk football and occasionally talk a little trash but this guy and a few others have polluted the 4a board with daily gibberish and flaming attacks. Now he has decided Shelby will be his new toy after he has run off a good amount of the New Bern guys because everytime they posted a football thread he would come running with his non-sense.

Props to Shelby. This is a 2A team that has always tried to get bigger schools to play them...and the bigger schools typically want no part of Shelby. Most of the bigger schools are afraid to play them. This is the first game they've lost in 2 years to my knowledge. They'll learn from it and they will handle their upcoming opponents.

Wannabe, maybe poker is not your game. I know...let's have a spelling contest.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
How about you staying off the NC 2A message boards. As a Red Raider diehard fan, I don't like Shelby as much as anyone else in Gaston or Cleveland County but I do respect the hell out of what they have accomplished. Like them or not, they have earned their respect, unlike simpletons like you that prove your lack of intelligence every time you post. Wannabe is the proper name for you. Idiot is even a better name.
Loss to South Pointe will have no effect on Shelby chance of winning #5 in row. If anything, it will help playing such a tough team.

Winner of South Point vs Shelby should be favorite to win 2AA without question.

Loss to South Pointe will have no effect on Shelby chance of winning #5 in row. If anything, it will help playing such a tough team.

Winner of South Point vs Shelby should be favorite to win 2AA without question.
With the new 20 30 30 20 split..from all the "inside people" I've spoke with barring some strange events Shelby will be 1a

Wannabe is the only one I know who speaks fluent Klingon. He's worse than the dude from SW Onslow a while back. He's a strange bird for sure. Seems like someone like this shows up every season. Wonder if it's the same person.

Reactions: thekidd12
Wannabe is the only one I know who speaks fluent Klingon. He's worse than the dude from SW Onslow a while back. He's a strange bird for sure. Seems like someone like this shows up every season. Wonder if it's the same person.
Now there's a thought...

72 I never can figure you out. Reidsville fans on post where some halfwit is trolling everything Shelby. Reidsville fans along with South Point fans give the Lions the credit they deserve and you still throw shade on Reidsville. I don't get it. Reidsville will play whomever is put in front of us and not worry about it. As always, we will win with class or if we loose to a better team, we'll tip our caps. Your obsession with Reidsville and their perceived demise at the hands of Shelby is unhealthy.

72 I never can figure you out. Reidsville fans on post where some halfwit is trolling everything Shelby. Reidsville fans along with South Point fans give the Lions the credit they deserve and you still throw shade on Reidsville. I don't get it. Reidsville will play whomever is put in front of us and not worry about it. As always, we will win with class or if we loose to a better team, we'll tip our caps. Your obsession with Reidsville and their perceived demise at the hands of Shelby is unhealthy.

Whaaaaa, whaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaa!!!

Are you a cry baby? My goodness....no one is throwing shade.....someone is talking 'ish. Jump on board and stop taking offensive to everything. This isn't ncpreps.friends.com.

No cry baby here and I hope like hell we do play you guys this year. You're so self absorbed no one can even have a conversation with you. You worry more about Reidsville and who we play than just enjoying your own success. Enjoy your tunnel vision life

Whaaaa Whaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaa......
More crying.

I figured with the world's toughest schedule you would be preparing for your next opponent, the 0-5 Chase Trojans. Im sure they would be 5-0 if they played anywhere else in NC.

Mule is hoping and praying Shel-town goes big 2A. All the projections I have seen have Shelby going small 2A. :rolleyes:
Yeah, the fans in Reidsville are shaking in their boots at the possibly of facing a Shelby team with a QB rating of 64.9, poor by even rec league standards. With such limited offensive capabilities, the only question if the Golden Lions have the misfortune of meeting up with the Rams is whether Shelby can even score against the best defense Reidsville has ever put on the field. Maybe you will get lucky and have to travel once again to Reidsville and have to endure our "crappy concessions".:)

The rams defense is outstanding so if shelby does (GET) to make the trip back here them lions might wanna consider staying in there cages gonna be a long night for them that's for sure

Go Rams! Love that you know what we know. These Shelby boys think they invented football.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
No cry baby here and I hope like hell we do play you guys this year. You're so self absorbed no one can even have a conversation with you. You worry more about Reidsville and who we play than just enjoying your own success. Enjoy your tunnel vision life

He harrasses the 4A board alot too. He likes to pick on Mallard Creek and Richmond County pretty often.

Reactions: beamer24
His life revolves around trying to discredit any and everything Reidsville. Despises my screen name, the fact that the NC House gave us the moniker Football Capital Of NC and We didn't win a Championship from the early 70s until 03. We still have more titles. Most importantly he will loose his @#;+ if we prevent them from winning a 5th in a a row

Let me tell you about 72 Champion. Pay attention FBcapitolof, chopper and all Mighty Rams fans. We (South Point) used to drive him and his families male parts in the dirt every time the dynasty crossed the county line. These jokers count on mystic. SP and Reidsville don't play that! Here kitty, kitty!

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Let me tell you about 72 Champion. Pay attention FBcapitolof, chopper and all Mighty Rams fans. We (South Point) used to drive him and his families in the dirt every time the dynasty crossed the county line. These jokers count on mystic. SP and Reidsville don't play that! Here kitty, kitty!

Seadog that is a flat out lie...I mean come on, I know old age is a B!tch but that's the best you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: seadog28
We (South Point) used to drive him and his families male parts in the dirt every time the dynasty crossed the county line. These jokers count on mystic. SP and Reidsville don't play that! Here kitty, kitty!

Best to look things up before you just believe anything on the internet...

(1951) Belmont (South Point) (39-16-0)

We have beat the absolute ish out of you over the years seadog. You're like the media....nothing but lies.

Last edited:
Best to look things up before you just believe anything on the internet...

(1951) Belmont (South Point) (39-16-0)

We have beat the absolute shit out of you over the years seadog. You're like the media....nothing but lies.

Hey pal, save that foul deplorable language for your lunch dates!

39 to 16. I had forgotten how bad it was. SP is one of top programs in the state. Just a amazing stat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT