ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ Kings Mountain updates

No Dog in the Fight

Aug 30, 2012
KM 14 - Shelby 7 in the 2nd qtr.

Watching online. Anyone know how Shelby scored early in the game? Started watching late.

Brooks score from 40 something first drive, and I aint scared to say it Kings Mountain defense is absolutely destroying us after that first drive...

Our offensive line woes are standing out tonight....We cant block a four man front with 5 down linemen.......We are trying to throw it 25-30 yards every pass, which in years past we could do We don't have the luxury of standing back there in the pocket all day and findng a receiver.... It hasn't caught up to us so far this year, but this first half it sure has... If I am not mistaken we have three first downs, and are in negative yardage passing.... Kings Mountain is absolutely dominating us first half defensively

gonna be a long night unless something changes.....Maybe we can get it together.....If I know him, Coach Ware is tearing up a team in the locker room about right now ha ha

We should come out different team second half

go get em Lions

Last edited:
Reactions: whitemilesdavis
Dada is the truth and Malik is cool hand luke. Ain't over yet, Bulldog!

Shelby has had many, many 3 and outs, including the one time they scored. 3 and out on the first posession but saved by a ruffing penalty. Then DaDa scored the first score of the game.

If Shelby can't get the offense going, KM will win. Crest lost last week but maybe exposed the Golden Lions. Load the box and stop DaDa, keep contain and control Malik.

Reactions: seadog28
Jaylon Scott sucked wade in... He had been hitting #4 on little short passes.... Scott just intercepted it.. Next play TD Brooks... back in the game..... Gonna be a slobber knocker rest of way..... great defensive ball game on both sides...

End 3rd 14-14

This is the point where a KM team that has dominated the game, and may have better talent, ends up losing. I've read this book before. We'll see. I just don't have faith in KM.

Reactions: cougars45
This has been on heck of a ball game.... Shelby Line play has been better second half...

Both defenses are playing outstanding.... Gonna go down to the wire... Heck of a game...

What a finish..... KM in OT FG and on our drive first play lost 7 next play scored to win the ball game in over time

Survived... Malik is a field general

Congrats KM absolute outstanding game plan

Congratulations to the Lions they sucked it up kept fighting and pulled out another.....Man lets just call them cardiac cats.....

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Predict that KM will win some games from here on out, but they will also collapse and implode, injuries, lose to someone they should beat, etc... Somehow things never change. Sorry KM, but I've just seen it too many times.

Man y'all let the Storm score this year ? The red bone is slipping is it? Won't be long the raiders will be some obscure has been and the Storm Bone will be born... so sad my friend so sad
I'm pulling for y'all though .... well no I'm not but it sounded good

Man y'all let the Storm score this year ? The red bone is slipping is it? Won't be long the raiders will be some obscure has been and the Storm Bone will be born... so sad my friend so sad
I'm pulling for y'all though .... well no I'm not but it sounded good

I can't reply with the comment that popped in my head or I will be banned for life.

Good game Shelby, nice battle. KM will regroup and get stronger. I'm proud of my guys. I told ya'll we would fight you til the end. Shoutout to #12 and good luck next week Shelby. Representq

Reactions: seadog28
But we won, and did what we had too to win
5-0..as long as we keep trying yo get better each week, idk if we win all by 1 pt.

you need glasses, hard fought game could have when either way congratulations lions on to S C next week and conference play.
That was clearly a fumble in overtime. Apparently, all of our players and coaches need glasses, too. You sound ridiculous, but hard fought game, indeed, and I was very impressed with KM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT