ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby Dedmond Athletic Complex weight room.

Where do you usually go?
Now I'm not gonna respond to this how I really want to

giphy.gif

I'll let it slide for now, I'm feeling benevolent

Last edited:
Reactions: SHS LION
So....you want out find out the hard way(FAAFO), or the easy way?
Had to Google your acronym. I mean, a simple I pull for team A is probably the easiest way to find out. Can’t understand in all seriousness what the problem is with just saying I pull for team A or B. Idk. I’m not looking to pick on your school team or whatever, simple question.

I’ll go first, I’ve been a big fan of Thomasville most of my life, BUT I’m branching out to watch new teams because only attending games here out west and at one school, I realize I haven’t truly experienced all the fun atmospheres and stadiums NC HS football has to offer. Hoping to catch some down East this season.

Now your turn little fella. Go ahead. It’s easy, don’t be shy.

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Had to Google your acronym. I mean, a simple I pull for team A is probably the easiest way to find out. Can’t understand in all seriousness what the problem is with just saying I pull for team A or B. Idk. I’m not looking to pick on your school team or whatever, simple question.

I’ll go first, I’ve been a big fan of Thomasville most of my life, BUT I’m branching out to watch new teams because only attending games here out west and at one school, I realize I haven’t truly experienced all the fun atmospheres and stadiums NC HS football has to offer. Hoping to catch some down East this season.

Now your turn little fella. Go ahead. It’s easy, don’t be shy.
That's nice

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT