ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby at 4A Rock Hill South Pointe

Condescending? No way...we only state facts. Some are hard to believe. We love high school football!! We pull for high school football.

Hopefully we're watching Shelby and MC on the same Saturday in December like we did two years ago!
72 champ kick rocks, D.K and south pointe gave you that work. Y'all didn't blitz him contained him in the pocket. So hell killed you with his arm. You knew y'all was going lose this summer. Cause you been crying about this game for months now.

Begging for attention? Work, we are the best year in and year out program in the state...we don't have to beg for attention.

The poker comparison fits perfect....we may have a ton of kids come out but the talent isn't there that is available at larger schools.
MC (since that is who you are a homer for) gets 15 cards, we get 5. Who is gonna be able to make the best 5 card hand? It's simple.

Don't be mad that we didn't get blown out be proud that we repped and were only down 13-0 late in the 3rd quarter.

Creek looked good last night. Keep it up!

They were shut out 25-0. Shut out. Lets come down to earth.

And? We all discussed how our offense has been struggling this year. Didn't expect to score many points in this one. Happy with our guys' performance. Only two schools in the state have won 5 or more state championships in a row.....we're planning on adding a third to that list in December. This game is over, we lost, it was fun as hell, the excitement was great, we were driving late in the 3rd down 13-0 possibly gonna make it 13-7 with 1 quarter to play against #7 in the nation but we didn't make it happen. Oh well...on to the main goal #driveforfive.

And? We all discussed how our offense has been struggling this year. Didn't expect to score many points in this one. Happy with our guys' performance. Only two schools in the state have won 5 or more state championships in a row.....we're planning on adding a third to that list in December. This game is over, we lost, it was fun as hell, the excitement was great, we were driving late in the 3rd down 13-0 possibly gonna make it 13-7 with 1 quarter to play against #7 in the nation but we didn't make it happen. Oh well...on to the main goal #driveforfive.
How great would we have to tell you SHELBY is for you to stop this damn crying all the time? You didn't even score nothing else matters if you don't score...

Shelby has a very suspect offense. Not trying to upset anyone, but your line is your heart. They have work to do there. The drive for 5 doesn't happen without heart.

what was th final score?

A little misleading as far as the actual game goes....13-0 late in the third quarter with Shelby going in, 4th and 7 on the SPe 25. Surratt finds a wide open receiver literally standing on the 15 with no one within 10 yards of him, and the receiver drops it. Would have been 1st and 10 from probably the 10 with about 3 mins to go in the 3rd. We score and its 13-7 to start the 4th quarter. Instead SPe takes over and throws a 75 yard touchdown pass on 1st down. 6 point swing. I say all this because I was very proud of the way the Lions played that night. We held our own for 3 quarters against the #7 team in the nation.

A little misleading as far as the actual game goes....13-0 late in the third quarter with Shelby going in, 4th and 7 on the SPe 25. Surratt finds a wide open receiver literally standing on the 15 with no one within 10 yards of him, and the receiver drops it. Would have been 1st and 10 from probably the 10 with about 3 mins to go in the 3rd. We score and its 13-7 to start the 4th quarter. Instead SPe takes over and throws a 75 yard touchdown pass on 1st down. 6 point swing. I say all this because I was very proud of the way the Lions played that night. We held our own for 3 quarters against the #7 team in the nation.

Shelby is a great program that represented the State of NC well. We are proud of you guys. :)

Shelby is a great program that represented the State of NC well. We are proud of you guys. :)
Same here they are a great team that represents the state and their classification well (2a). But it goes back 2 what my grandfather use 2 say "stay in your lane." Jus because u can beat up kids ur age doesn't mean u can beat EVERYBODY, so jus stay in your lane.

Shelby did not score......it makes no difference if it was 3-0 its a shutout. Good 2A program hopefully now we can put the nonsense to bed...

Delusional-

13-0 " late third quarter score" LMAO
" If we score its 13-7" LMAO

Please dont embarass the program. Shelby is to good for that. Man up and stop the " would have beens"

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I'm disappointed in you.

Try this on for size-

" Shelby fought hard but RHSP is a truly special team and we lost 25-0"

Much cleaner. No 'Ifs" or " would of beens". You dont get extra credit for points you should have scored or what the scoreboard says in the early 3rd quarter.

This is the way a proud fan base accepts a loss. Tip your hat and show respect.

We've all got our favorite teams, and a certain amount of pride, but to type up all that first paragraph is a little bit extreme. especially when no point can be proven nor taken from it... GO RAIDERS... lol.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT