ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby 9-4 this year!

You can't give any credence to Nostradoofus he hasn't been right in about five years ... he's trying to psych himself up because he knows whats coming

He's almost entertaining but he talks about Shelby more than Shelby fans meaning : he's nervous he's scared and he's hoping they can score this season on us

Just my thoughts yet I'm usually right ! Love ya dog ! Ha ha

Know, before you go to sleep at night, that the Mighty Red Raiders are preparing 24/7. We have a target directly attached to the Lions' chin.

Yep, this is what happens when you are Shelby. Your name gets circled on the calendar before the season even starts. You have a target on your back from the second you appear on someone's schedule. You are the one team that EVERYBODY wants to beat.

Sorry you don't know what that feels like seadog.

From what I hear about Shelby, and truthfully....all jokes aside is....they may actually have the best football team they have ever had. I know, that is scary and one would thing with as many state titles, there is no way and it's hyperbole. But...I'm not joking, from what I have heard is, this year's Shelby may actually be the best team they have ever had. Even if it's not true, it still does not bode well for their opponents as they usually win it anyway, but if it is true, then well, it's double-bad for their opponents as the beatings will even be more fierce this year.

on defense?

Because that offense looks pretty young and inexperienced compared to what they had in 2015 and 2016

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT