ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby 2a dominance

Be interesting to see how those last 2 contests against Shelby would have gone if the QB situation was different. 2013 was probably a wash either way, even with a different QB. 2014 is a different story, but like everything speculative we talk about you just dont know.
That last game, 17-7, was only close score wise. Shelby left points on the field, and you guys didn’t even have 100 yards of total offense. Reidsville never even scored a touchdown, offensively, in either game.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see how those last 2 contests against Shelby would have gone if the QB situation was different. 2013 was probably a wash either way, even with a different QB. 2014 is a different story, but like everything speculative we talk about you just dont know.

Yeah I think that 2014 team would have been really good with Williams.

Yeah I think that 2014 team would have been really good with Williams.

And that 2014 Shelby team would have been even better had Antwan Wright played. Receiver no.15 who dominated Reidsville the previous year as a sophomore.

Last edited:
Im lost,

what are we talking about?

So what year did Pasquotank begin? What about Chocowinity? Perquimans?

Oh and dont forget Fuquay Varina... I just like saying that because it reminds me for some reason to feed Frankie my dachsund..

Love

Shelby Lion

we're talking about how lame the threaad is

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
On a related note, Scott from Shelby is making a name on the NC State defense tonight.

On another related jinx note, why does every team where a Shelby linebacker starts as a college freshman have a losing record? VA Tech, NC State

jk about the jinx

Reactions: Lion Attack
And that 2014 Shelby team would have been even better had Antwan Wright played. Receiver no.15 who dominated Reidsville the previous year as a sophomore.

Wright was a beast! I remember he got a scholarship to Marshall I think and Borders was a beast too.

One of my favorite Shelby players was baby bus.

To be fair(I just noticed that I overlooked), Shelby has taken on tougher out of state competition than the storied Richmond County. I have to give you guys credit for taking on Rock HIll South Pointe, Gaffney, and scrimmaging Byrnes. Richmond seems to duck schools that Mallard Creek, Indy, or a Shelby would take on. It's unpopular but I put an asterisk(sp?) by the Raiders program for this.

I am glad that one mighty 2A team shut them down or they would have won 6 in a row! There is another team that could derail them this year. That team is in Lincoln

I’m looking for style points tonight in your game, old BCS system. Burns over NC 49-12, North Lincoln over NC 43-7. Y’all talk that talk. Let’s see what the Rams do tonight.

Are Burns and N Lincoln good, or do they just have good seasons every so often? Again, thought Lion fans didnt like the common opponent argumen after Reidsville beat East Rutherford worse than yall last year?

Either way, good luck tonight! I miss the BCS though :(

On a related note, Scott from Shelby is making a name on the NC State defense tonight.

On another related jinx note, why does every team where a Shelby linebacker starts as a college freshman have a losing record? VA Tech, NC State

jk about the jinx

Because State suck. VT has a winning record though their schedule not that good.

Go Pirates, go App State!:D

Reactions: Chopper747
It was 42-7 at the half... Good enough for ya?
Oh yeah, no doubt.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Frank Lost Password
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT