ADVERTISEMENT

See The New Score Thread Started for This Week

Last night I would post this in color.

Boys: Ashe Co.(50) Alleghany (42) Final[/COLOR]
Girls:Ashe Co.(42) Alleghany (44) Final[/COLOR]

But get this.
Boys: Ashe Co.(50) Alleghany (42) Final
Girls: Ashe Co.(42) Alleghany (44) Final

I just copied and pasted what I was getting and it doubled ot tripled everything.
But it would come out showing the HTML code as above to get the color and I would have to keep deleting the HTML code or delete post and do in B&W and it would show HTML code also. Hope someone can find the error in the color code.

Email me a fix[/B] . I give up .o_O

Last edited:
FridayNiteLights1217,

There are color codes built in the menu above. See the black tear drop.

A big thank you for posting the scores every night. You might not think so, but it is appreciated!!

FridayNiteLights1217,

There are color codes built in the menu above. See the black tear drop.
I have always used them through the tear drop but they have started more and more adding all the HTML codes to it automatic and I have to go back out all the codes and redo it and then it would double or triple the codes on it's own. As I said I have always used the tear drop. This is the code it is putting in just to have Boys show up in Blue [COLOR=# 0000ff]Boys: [/COLOR]. I put a space after # so it would show you what is posting. 0000ff is the code for blue and this should not be shown. For some reason they're is a glitch that is showing all the HTML codes to get te colors and when I deleted the codes it went hay wire and then it all went B&W when I tried to take out the codes to make the colors. I know this all sounds like another language to you if you don't know programing and it is. LOL
Test with space after # [COLOR=# 0000ff]Boys: [/COLOR] no space same thing Boys: without space. Did just to see what happened. Ok I broke the code and that is what is happening then when I backed the 0 to the # it was the right code and just showed Boys in blue

Last edited:
[COLOR=# ff0000]Hello Deana [/COLOR] broken blue code
Hello Deana same thing with the code not broken and changed to red ,no break in the #f
The system is set to auto do these codes and they are not supposed to show in what is posted but they are showing up a lot here lately and I had been copping before posting so if the codes all showed up,I could just past it and post again but then it started showing the codes double and triple and all in B&W.

Last edited:
Last night I would post this in color.

Boys: Ashe Co.(50) Alleghany (42) Final[/COLOR]
Girls:Ashe Co.(42) Alleghany (44) Final[/COLOR]

But get this.
Girls: Ashe Co.(42) Alleghany (44) Final

I just copied and pasted what I was getting and it doubled ot tripled everything.
But it would come out showing the HTML code as above to get the color and I would have to keep deleting the HTML code or delete post and do in B&W and it would show HTML code also. Hope someone can find the error in the color code.

Email me a fix[/B] . I give up .o_O
The system did all the codes above on it's own when I coped and pasted after deleting the original post that had all the codes in it.
This is what it said before the system added the HTML codes. You can look through and pick out the words below .
Should have looked like this
Girls:
Ashe Co.(42) Alleghany (44) Final

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT