SEC predictions

Hoke County
Lumberton
richmond
PS
Scotland
Pinecrest
B-&-F ... Buddy, have another drink ...
Scotland will not lose to Lumberton &/or Swett.
Don't see Lumberton defeating Richmond & Scotland - although, they very well may beat Swett & Pinecrest.
Hoke will be ... interesting. However - as many here have predicted on this thread, Hoke will not finish last in this league, this year.

But, as always ... what do I know?

Reactions: swett2victory
B-&-F ... Buddy, have another drink ...
Scotland will not lose to Lumberton &/or Swett.
Don't see Lumberton defeating Richmond & Scotland - although, they very well may beat Swett & Pinecrest.
Hoke will be ... interesting. However - as many here have predicted on this thread, Hoke will not finish last in this league, this year.

But, as always ... what do I know?
Lol

I disagree.....my order of finish is 1) And so on
2) And so on
3) Scotland
4) And so on
5) And so on
6) And so on
Speaking of blind men. Are the same referee crews working again this year?

P-Diddy,
Whats ahtning my cousin. Is you been ah-watching me and finely joined? Aint no way, the Scotties will appreciate that 3 spot papa. They is #1 or Nut'n. Specially with Mr. Zamir busting through the rough trentches. Just what the Doctor ordered.....Duh Striking Force........That's for real son.

Aint no way Richie Rich will be duh #1 Stunna in 2016 papi(unless the Booster club does that funny stuff wit money).

Speaking of Richie Rich......where is Kountlepto....tha busta rhyme hit the lottery?

Last edited:
This is a legitimate rumor that I just started. Sweaty.....I don't understand your posts. I only speak English. Are you worried that Trump will be the next President and you will be deported? If he is, don't worry, you can Anne Frank in my attic. I've got your back!!!

This is a legitimate rumor that I just started. Sweaty.....I don't understand your posts. I only speak English. Are you worried that Trump will be the next President and you will be deported? If he is, don't worry, you can Anne Frank in my attic. I've got your back!!!
Aunt Dakki lernt me just few minutes ago dat Mr Zamir would and could never bees recruited from the Scotties. She wus talking mad stuff bouts all dat recruiting movement Richie Rich bees doing. Even though I look throwed away Mr. P Diddy, I aint exactly on Donalds bad list pa.

You see, Mr. Donald Likes me cause I followed duh rules. I got my green card, Then I took the George Washington Historical Citizenship test, after Mr. Martin at The Charlotte Naturalization joint told me I passed, then I wus officially American Citizen Pa.....aint that sumt'n?

You know what happened next my cousin....yep, I joined the Army as Naturalized as I wus. Aint no way Trump would ever rough me up behind the barn papa.

I now own a 5-vedroom home, a garange, grass, couple flower pots, a broom, playground and I have a fool blooded Rott-wheeler.

I speak Panamanian, Natrualized english, and some of that Pembrokian stuff.

-------------------------------------------- BREAK --------------------------------------------

Sportsnut is gona come after you since you bees changing the Subject. They bees naming this "SEC Prediction", but conversation all turns to be all bout Richie Rich on top

Last edited:
Now who can argue with that? Does Zamir have to sit out a year after he transfers to Richmond?
I aint get'n it pa. Duh Zamir A.K.A Striking Force I know will bees ah-playen off Church street

----------------- BREAK -----------------
Go drank your sunshine or moonshine. Which ever comes first pa

I wuld like Raiderstud to confirm this rumor.......Nuff Said

Last edited:
Sweaty.......I just bought a Panamanian translation book so I can understand your posts. I am not fluent like you but the book helps. Here goes......hay Holmes real talk Z be tirread doz red nics so he Daye tripin to da meenz green cassh muney butt he still be baack to get da hare did from time2time piece

Negative P-Diddy,
Wees grown folks dont bees talking your said Broke-Pembrokian mess. Beefy Larry resides in Lumbertown and will break you for saying such thang. That mess was more broke than one of my promises.

"Tu si eres un loco chico de campo"<--------------------now that's Panamanian

I am still waiting on Raiderstud to confirm the adoption of Scotlands football player.....Nuff Said

P-Diddy you seem like a lawst cawse. Don’t drank no more farn liquor, specially Rooshin vodka.

You sucha lar

Last edited:
Having worked at 4 of these schools recently and watched lots of film on these teams here are my predictions.
1. Richmond, I think Castellano writes his name in big bright letters this year
2. Pinecrest, home for the Scotland game this year
3. Scotland, Bailey will be gone in 2 years max (my educated guess)
4. Lumberton, on a rise but not good enough to make top 3
5. Purnell, will win in Raeford on Homecoming
6. Hoke, bad situation with a coach leaving in June and having to hire from within.

Last edited:
Dealing with P-Diddy, I couldnt get a real professional word out....without him interrupting.

1. Scotland: They have more than Zamir. be careful because I was told they are stacked(as always).
2. Richmond: I believe Richie Rich is good but not great.
3. Pinecrest: Recently I went to Southern Pines to shop one early morning and decided to stop by practice. They will be the element of surprise, believe it or not. I'll give them a high 3rd place, great low 2nd place.
4. Lumberton: That quarterback will unite the team and may win more games than expected.
5. Hoke: They may hit a couple drums.
6. Purnell: I'm still waiting on a telephone call.

Last edited:
Dealing with P-Diddy, I couldnt get a real professional word out....without him interrupting.

1. Scotland: They have more than Zamir. be careful because I was told they are stacked(as always).
2. Richmond: I believe Richie Rich is good but not great.
3. Pinecrest: Recently I went to Southern Pines to shop one early morning and decided to stop by practice. They will be the element of surprise, believe it or not. I'll give them a high 3rd place, great low 2nd place.
4. Lumberton: That quarterback will unite the team and may win more games than expected.
5. Hoke: They may hit a couple drums.
6. Purnell: I'm still waiting on a telephone call.
BUUUUUUURRRRRPPPP.......sorry!

Having worked at 4 of these schools recently and watched lots of film on these teams here are my predictions.
6. Hoke, bad situation with a coach leaving in June and having to hire from within.
Buck - interesting but don't see SC loosing twice. i'm more curious about your bailey statement and do you think this will happen by his choice?

I would wager against Buckcity predictions. Scotland should not lose twice. I hear many discuss Bailey leaving in 2-3 years-it will be his call. Richmond will be Richmond. After those 2 the rest will fight PC for the #3 spot.

Swett..........they named a High School after you and you're not even dead yet............hopefully. Congrats.......you have my respect. So why don't you think the High School named after you can't beat Pinecrest?

Swett..........they named a High School after you and you're not even dead yet............hopefully. Congrats.......you have my respect. So why don't you think the High School named after you can't beat Pinecrest?
Pa Duh high school I bees looking at wit my own eyes.....well they calls it Fairmont High....Home of The Tornado they say

Picks 1-3 are ... flawed. Lumberton is a wildcard, unknown variable - up & coming Soph-QB, but they lost a lot to graduation. Swett will be in Wilmington - playing NH - on the evening of Hoke's homecoming. Hoke opens the season w/the same opponent - so this should provide you with a more valid, preliminary basis for comparison. The situation at Hoke is much less-complex than you (might wish to have us) believe.

are they moving javon to ILB this year or who else is playn beside Wilson?
Scot's I think that is where he might end up. He played some there in the later part of the year. I like him at OLB because he looks more comfortable not being in all the trash. Either way I think he will make his mark this year.

Scot's I think that is where he might end up. He played some there in the later part of the year. I like him at OLB because he looks more comfortable not being in all the trash. Either way I think he will make his mark this year.
agreed I think he is a better fit on the outside

inside is hard to learn for a lot of guys - all the checks and multiple schemes coming at you. at OLB it is coming right at you. Every once and while you might get a crack. I hated playing inside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT