ADVERTISEMENT

seating at BIG Oaks

murphydawgman

Oct 7, 2006
Rumor has it over half of seats are already being reserved on visitors side.. Anything to it?

Don't know anything about big oaks, but I'm guessing there will be a lot of standing in the end zones tonight.

Originally posted by roadglide32:

You should be able to find a seat on the home side towards the end of the 3rd qtr.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Black Knight 454:
Looked like some empty seats on the visitors side bout the third quarter.
No. Actually there wasn't. I was there. I was standing over on your side below where your players come down the hill so I could see the game. You sound like a few of those goobers ranting, yelling, and running their mouths toward the Murphy sideline at the end of the game. Really cool, classy individuals right there! Let me tell you!
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by NC nole fan:

No. Actually there wasn't. I was there. I was standing over on your side below where your players come down the hill so I could see the game. You sound like a few of those goobers ranting, yelling, and running their mouths toward the Murphy sideline at the end of the game. Really cool, classy individuals right there! Let me tell you!
laugh.r191677.gif
Go easy there Nole, I recall being spat on coming down onto the field at Murphy way back in the day. And I've heard some of the stuff ya'lls rougher crowd has said to 16 to 18 yr olds too. Face it we all have that "Home Field Edge" and some take it too far.

Let'em have their fun Nole, heck it's been a LONG dry spell for the Knights and this year they should do the SMC proud too.

Murphy side was packed and 3 deep all the way around the fence. proud of the fan support the Dogs had just gave em nothing to cheer for. Nole Rville has some die hard fans that have endured quite a few debacles against Murphy so they let it out last night, might be a while before they get to cat call Murphy again so they took the opportunity. Dogs will get to return the favor next season at The Hill lol

Reactions: BK13T-$
Originally posted by KevinFromSwain:

Originally posted by NC nole fan:

laugh.r191677.gif
Go easy there Nole, I recall being spat on coming down onto the field at Murphy way back in the day. And I've heard some of the stuff ya'lls rougher crowd has said to 16 to 18 yr olds too. Face it we all have that "Home Field Edge" and some take it too far.

Let'em have their fun Nole, heck it's been a LONG dry spell for the Knights and this year they should do the SMC proud too.
You're right. We all get carried away sometimes. Hope the devils with it all this year! Swain knows how to win playoff games. That's for sure!

I think he meant late in the game alot of the Murphy Fans made there way back to Bulldog county.

Robbinsville beats Cherokee in basketball and BAM, BK magically is back on the boards.Am I the only one thinking this ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT