1. Showing up off the bus
Speeding in the game
2. Offense
Speeding to the endzone
3. Defense
Speeding in defense mode
4. Getting back on the bus
with just plain speed

On or around 200 people show up for their first practice????? Either Olive Garden moved in or GO_SCOTs is finally cooking the steaks at his Greasy Spoon Mobile Restaurant(that's another story Mr. Xman8balla).

It's a $30 Football entry type game

If I had to compare Scotland to anything else and give you my best Bob Ross painted answer Mr. Xman8balla, the art work would sorta look like the below example: This is no multiple choice, no illusion, or no guessing game....this below answer is a straight forward TRUMP final verdict type deal.

CORRECT
Tyson-Tillis-2.jpg

INCORRECT 48-0 You only checked the block (((( YOU'RE FIRED ))))
pacquiao-mayweather-update-14.jpg

SCOTLAND: Lets make football great again
>One thing about Scotland Mr. Xman8balla, they dont throw punches....they instead counterpunch

THIS IS WHAT THE FINAL PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE AT COMBAT SPEED
RECOMMENDATION: If you feel balls of sweat, sudden faint or dry lips due to thirst Mr. Xman8balla, take a knee and drink water.

NOTE:
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Last edited:
spread option very fast pace line up and go go go, very good size in the
offensive line, will run it right at you. I suspect we'll see many
defenders up close to the line, still might not be stopped,
skill guys on the outside can catch passes, speed speed
all over the place,,Can it all be put together???Look forward
to that 2nd game at Indy. Got South View first though....

Where do I began sir

Speeding to the game
1. Showing up off the bus
Speeding in the game
2. Offense
Speeding to the endzone
3. Defense
Speeding in defense mode
4. Getting back on the bus
with just plain speed

On or around 200 people show up for their first practice????? Either Olive Garden moved in or GO_SCOTs is finally cooking the steaks at his Greasy Spoon Mobile Restaurant(that's another story Mr. Xman8balla).

It's a $30 Football entry type game

If I had to compare Scotland to anything else and give you my best Bob Ross painted answer Mr. Xman8balla, the art work would sorta look like the below example: This is no multiple choice, no illusion, or no guessing game....this below answer is a straight forward TRUMP final verdict type deal.

CORRECT
Tyson-Tillis-2.jpg

INCORRECT 48-0 You only checked the block (((( YOU'RE FIRED ))))
pacquiao-mayweather-update-14.jpg

SCOTLAND: Lets make football great again
>One thing about Scotland Mr. Xman8balla, they dont throw punches....they instead counterpunch

THIS IS WHAT THE FINAL PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE AT COMBAT SPEED
RECOMMENDATION: If you feel balls of sweat, sudden faint or dry lips due to thirst Mr. Xman8balla, take a knee and drink water.

NOTE:
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

That video clip is irrelevant none of those guys are in high school anymore

Raiderdev23
I do understand your concern, but you have got to believe the truth. The truth is that Richmond has always came out of their nightmares, if they ever believed they were in one. I truly believe a better outcome will be born to overcome what the guessing agents are already revealing.

Dont support the world, support what your heart is telling you.

Hard Work
Execute
Win

Last edited:
Rock bottom? Rock bottom in Richmond county has always been anything less that a state championship. Go sell that poor pitiful us stuff to someone who will it it. Lol. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Rock bottom? Rock bottom in Richmond county has always been anything less that a state championship. Go sell that poor pitiful us stuff to someone who will it it. Lol. Hope you and your family are doing well.
GOGO
Heard you all were stacked like pancakes with the top running back in the nation all over the syrup!?!?

422eac5794175118ce50b3e94e3ff078.jpg

First time in a very long time that the skirts are actually playing a good team for non confrence!!

First time in a very long time that the skirts are actually playing a good team for non confrence!!
Hmmm.. Didn't the Scots beat Britt in '12 and then Britt went to the State Championship game by beating Richmond? Y'all keep playing Anson!

They are not rally great teams we playing anson because of marlboro co pulled out cuz we tried to hire thier coach

You better worry about the raiders and not who the SCOTS are playing i told you last year we would beat ya'll by 21 and you thought it was funny at the time. Is it still funny.

WELL AT LEAST IF YOU LOSE THIS YEAR IT WON,T HAPPEN AT HOME. THE SKIRTS BEAT YOU LAST YEAR AND STARTED DANCING AND PRANCING ON YOUR FIELD. GO SCOTS AND THE BROTHERHOOD OR SKIRTWEARERS GOT IT ALL ON VIDEO. I HEAR THEY PLAN ON SHOWING IT AT THE LOCAL DRIVE IN THIS WEEK. DAMN I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE OF THOSE SINCE THE 70,S I BEEN BEGGING OLE GO SCOTS TO SEND ME A COPY..

Reactions: sikner51
They are not rally great teams we playing anson because of marlboro co pulled out cuz we tried to hire thier coach
You play Anson week 2. You know Catholic is still open week 2. Or maybe you're too scared to come play Catholic since you already know you're taking one butt whopping from a Charlotte team in Butler a few weeks after that.
Get Anson, Douglas Byrd, and South View in there. They are all sub par and will lead to an illusion that Richmond is elite. Until they meet Butler and Scotland and maybe even Pinecrest and are put in their place.

Hard to call out Richmond for their scheduling.

Haha...I agree. They've probably played more games at Memorial than Catholic has...and I think Catholic has played there quite a bit over the years.

Haha...I agree. They've probably played more games at Memorial than Catholic has...and I think Catholic has played there quite a bit over the years.
Catholic has never played at Memorial actually. Before Keffer they'd play all their big games at Myers Park.

No kidding. I live here and I never would've guessed that.
Not sure why because Catholic has been a staple of football for 15 years recently and for a good 17 in the 1970s and 80s.
Then again they never played Harding, West Charlotte, or Indy in their power years so that might be part of the reason.

The reason they, CC, don't play at Memorial is because they have almost never played any powerhouses from the Charlotte area to draw a big enough crowd. Granted, they were 3a for a long time and just recently made the jump into 4a. Depending on the next cycle, if they stay 4a or go back down, I would love to see CC open the season against a team like butler or indy. I think CC had enough of MC lol.

The reason they, CC, don't play at Memorial is because they have almost never played any powerhouses from the Charlotte area to draw a big enough crowd. Granted, they were 3a for a long time and just recently made the jump into 4a. Depending on the next cycle, if they stay 4a or go back down, I would love to see CC open the season against a team like butler or indy. I think CC had enough of MC lol.
They played Butler twice in 1997, 98. Lost both times. They will more than likely be 3A at next alignment. If I had to bet right now I'd bet on them going 3A.
I think a CC/Butler or CC/Indy would be awesome to start a season.

They played Butler twice in 1997, 98. Lost both times. They will more than likely be 3A at next alignment. If I had to bet right now I'd bet on them going 3A.
I think a CC/Butler or CC/Indy would be awesome to start a season.

Butler wasn't Butler yet, so I doubt anyone in the state even noticed these games. It was the 1998 equivalent of Catholic playing Rolesville this season.

Robbinsville has actually won 13 state titles.

Philips & Jordan used to feed players in there like clockwork.

Our ad has coontacted catholic in the past and was told no thanks we also called mallard creek

Our ad has coontacted catholic in the past and was told no thanks we also called mallard creek

Mallard Creek will certainly make room for you in future schedules (best brand name in the state, and Palmieri loves stuff like that), but I'd hate for it to be Butler that got dropped to make the room. Butler has the hardest time getting 11 games every year as it is. Maybe Indy will get dropped instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT