ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland will win little 4a this year!

As the season wears on, and despite pre-season predictions to the contrary, Scotland is moving more an more to a high percentage run offense. So White carries the ball more and more each week, which will wear him out, not to mention making him more susceptible to injury. In spite of what some may think, McQueen is no White.
If I'm not mistaken, didn't Smiley put the hammer down on the Raiders last year and win offensive MVP for the conference???:cool::cool::cool:

White is not going to get wore down. Against hoke, swett,Lumberton, for sure he won't run the ball very much. He should be rested come play-off time.

The only thing that worries me about Harding is that they play a lot of ironman football nd getting that far playing both ways will take a toll with a deep run in the playoffs. We were a lot deeper last year n injuries n flat out bumps n bruises was felt in December.

Scotland should have won it last year. They should have gone farther the year before...3 or 4 of the challengers are gone now and if they don't win it this year, then I think the fighting Scot era is done... shuffle the deck. There are some teams coming and coming fast...71st wants a slice of this pie... Richmond, Pinecrest... these teams are beat up this year so Scotland is the only one around here that can beat Scotland...good luck...GO RAIDERS!!!
You are talking dummer than S2v he got an excuse what yours you gonna get a betting this year and we going to the Rock next Year and handing out another one do you honestly think Till is going to change the Raiders fortunes.

What you stated is so far from the reality. White will carry as the game dictates. I can tell you point blank he will average less than 15 per game for the rest of the regular season. He didn't wear out last year hell he missed 3 games. Scots just got out coached and played against CF. White being worn out not likely. Scots running more for sure but Bell is 10 x's the runner as ferguson and its my gut that he will make a lot teams pay as the year goes on. McQueen is no White who in the Hell is? Boy a lot of profound info you just laid out.
I guess time will tell won't it? Mcqueen, a D-1 recruit, i don't think so.

I guess time will tell won't it? Mcqueen, a D-1 recruit, i don't think so.
You just made my point! Thanks Go Scots for informing this guy! He has no f-ing clue about football - just post about your team and stop it with the foolishness. I wish there could be a football IQ test done before Deana allows some folks to post.

Coach Till will own the ship in his first 5 years...how many did your coach win first 5 years? GO RAIDERS.

All them Scotland haters, just keeping the fuel on the fire. As far as Dudley, they pretty much can challenge any team in 4AA or less. They are a very well coach team. Our time is coming again. We want see another OL like MC this year. Enjoy ur next few weeks of High School regular season and take seat and somebody else team in the playoffs. This should be our year to turn the tide.

You just made my point! Thanks Go Scots for informing this guy! He has no f-ing clue about football - just post about your team and stop it with the foolishness. I wish there could be a football IQ test done before Deana allows some folks to post.
Now, now, no need for obscenities! I can assure you I have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. I was simply saying that although McQueen has offers that doesn't mean he has D-1 talent. By the way, I'll post what and when I like little man.

Now, now, no need for obscenities! I can assure you I have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. I was simply saying that although McQueen has offers that doesn't mean he has D-1 talent. By the way, I'll post what and when I like little man.
You are just rambling now he has d1 offers but not d1 talent - LMAO and as far as knowing more football I seriously doubt that and I have played more than you have ever watched probably - I will take my 6'5 250 compared to your 44 inch waist - with your honey bun eating ass! Now back to football RC will finish 3rd or 4th in the conference so dream on brother as you let that soak in.

When Smiley is a Senior next year and adds another ten pounds to his frame ask your linebackers what kind of talent they think he has if they are able to talk after the game

You are just rambling now he has d1 offers but not d1 talent - LMAO and as far as knowing more football I seriously doubt that and I have played more than you have ever watched probably - I will take my 6'5 250 compared to your 44 inch waist - with your honey bun eating ass! Now back to football RC will finish 3rd or 4th in the conference so dream on brother as you let that soak in.
Ok dude! Just one more question. When you played, (which I doubt) how many times did ya'll beat Richmond?

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Ima thanking the most points ever scored by Richmond in a Varsity football game is 70. Aint nobody got time for that, but the most points scored by Richmond in any football game is 81. Mr. Jayda-Bug once told me that them JV Raiders defeated the JV Bearcats 81-8 in 1973. That 73 point victory is also the largest margin of victory in Raider football said Mr. Jayda-Bug

I remember Mr. jayda-Bug telling about in 2007 when both Richie Rich and Scots had made it to their meeting unscathed with matching 8-0 records. Make the story short on them Scotties second play, Richie Richs Alex Ingram dove in front of Clark’s pass.He pulled the ball in for the interception and ended the game.

Last edited:
Ok dude! Just one more question. When you played, (which I doubt) how many times did ya'll beat Richmond?
1-2 vs RC played mid 80's against skeet thomas and bryan david - d1 scholarship so as one of your raiders buddies would say Nuff-said!

1-2 vs RC played mid 80's against skeet thomas and bryan david - d1 scholarship so as one of your raiders buddies would say Nuff-said!
Since 1980 Mr. JMACDE99 according to Mr. Jayda-Bug the Scots won 4 out of the next 6 seasons (1981, 1982, 1983, 1986)

4A Championships:
2011: Scotland

4A Championships:
1978: Richmond
1988: Richmond
1989: Richmond
1990: Richmond
1997: Richmond
1998: Richmond
2008: Richmond

Last edited:
Since 1980 Mr. JMACDE99 according to Mr. Jayda-Bug the Scots won 4 out of the next 6 seasons (1981, 1982, 1983, 1986)
82 ? - i was a soph that was John Williamsons senior year if i'm not mistaken thought we lost that game - i didn't get any burn
83 - we won
84 we lost got stopped on the 1 yard line worst lost ever

so if 82 won then i was 2-1. so thanks

82 ? - i was a soph that was John Williamsons senior year if i'm not mistaken thought we lost that game - i didn't get any burn
83 - we won
84 we lost got stopped on the 1 yard line worst lost ever

so if 82 won then i was 2-1. so thanks
In 1982 I had a crush on them two blonde chicks Heather Locklear and Catherine Oxenberg on Dynasty Mr. JMACDE99. They would have never dated this car-less, Job-less, Home-less mexican dude if I told them all of what I didnt have.

Anyhow, Mr. Mr. Jayda-Bug told me one time that them Raiders have history on the Scotties with a 35-12-1 all-time record, but then again Scotland has come out on top in the past consecutive years said Mr. Jayda-Bug

1982: Scotland 21- Richmond 20

--------------------- BREAK ---------------------
It took Chip 4 years to win the Championship. He made his statement and departed. A great coach that started with a 2-9 record in 2008 and in 2011 it was time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT