ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland will win little 4a this year!

Your wrong Harding is too hardcore for the Zamir lovers.... Harding makes a strong run in small 4a..... There man crush Monday will end when they meet Harding

Your wrong Harding is too hardcore for the Zamir lovers.... Harding makes a strong run in small 4a..... There man crush Monday will end when they meet Harding
We shall see so far your predictions have been way off. We will kill that cover 2! Harding will be a tough out but we will be to.

Coach Bailey is due. He has paid his dues. This year, he has the studs to do it plus the strength of schedule. It won't even be close!

Just know y'all win nothing but your conference. Do they give rings out for being hwy 74 under achievers??
Cover 2!!!!! Do they give rings out to West Mecks walking wounded for giving up 800 yards rushing jeez go help them kids? That might be a record for the greatest show on turf!

Coach Bailey is due. He has paid his dues. This year, he has the studs to do it plus the strength of schedule. It won't even be close!
Coach Bailey will be looking for a job soon. Pinecrest next coach maybe, he's done nothing since having a stud like Zamir.

Coach Bailey will be looking for a job soon. Pinecrest next coach maybe, he's done nothing since having a stud like Zamir.

Huh? I might submit to you that Zamir might not be Zeus without Richard Bailey. And I'd be right!

Huh? I might submit to you that Zamir might not be Zeus without Richard Bailey. And I'd be right!
I wouldn't go that far. Bailey will tell you that Zamir is a once in a life time talent for a hs coach. Jimmy's Joe's not X's and O's!

A Harding/Scotland game would be a blast to attend. That would be hardcore, lock up the women and children type ballgame.

A Harding/Scotland game would be a blast to attend. That would be hardcore, lock up the women and children type ballgame.

I'll take your word for it B + G, but it's still hard for me to believe a Harding team is in the discussion.

I'll take your word for it B + G, but it's still hard for me to believe a Harding team is in the discussion.
Believe it or not seadog this Harding team will beat the wheels off your raiders. Where's your great Tyler Bray playing again?? I'll wait... LMAO... put some kids in college for you come yapping.

Believe it or not seadog this Harding team will beat the wheels off your raiders. Where's your great Tyler Bray playing again?? I'll wait... LMAO... put some kids in college for you come yapping.

I'll check with Tanner Muse and get back to you, Rich! :)

Wake Forest will probably win small 4a but Harding would be difficult for Scotland. Sleeper JM Robinson

Wake Forest will probably win small 4a but Harding would be difficult for Scotland. Sleeper JM Robinson

Wake Forest will go small? If so, that throws a huge wrench in my thinking. Even so, I stand firm.

Cant throw it at all. Undermanned but maybe the fastest and toughest team I have seen in a couple of years and then there is Crouch. He is Elijah Hood with better feet and hips. Carried it 37 times against MC and played 70% of the defensive snaps. One tough kid.

Cant throw it at all. Undermanned but maybe the fastest and toughest team I have seen in a couple of years and then there is Crouch. He is Elijah Hood with better feet and hips. Carried it 37 times against MC and played 70% of the defensive snaps. One tough kid.

I'm happy for them. Just hard to wrap my head around it after seeing so many routs there. Good people and definitely a sentimental favorite. I go by a little knowledge and a lot of instinct. This is Scotland's year.

I thought Scotland would run the table after the MC game. The two backs are tough to defend. But to go the distance they will need to tackle much better than they did in the MC game. Lot of backs running through tackles that night.

I thought Scotland would run the table after the MC game. The two backs are tough to defend. But to go the distance they will need to tackle much better than they did in the MC game. Lot of backs running through tackles that night.

Yeah, but MC does that to most. We're talking little 4a with Dudley gone. Will Wake Forest really go small?

Right on the line. MC had negative 10 yards rushing against Harding in first half. They tackle.

Not going to doubt you, B + G. I'll take your post as gospel. Hopefully, the Scots get better. WF on the line makes things very interesting.

Scots have improved a lot in the tackling department since that game with the Creek.

That would not surprise me. Scotland has some depth issues and I bet that defense doesnt get to hit Zamir or Mcqueen a bunch in summer pad drills. I bet they have tightened that up

Scotland should have won it last year. They should have gone farther the year before...3 or 4 of the challengers are gone now and if they don't win it this year, then I think the fighting Scot era is done... shuffle the deck. There are some teams coming and coming fast...71st wants a slice of this pie... Richmond, Pinecrest... these teams are beat up this year so Scotland is the only one around here that can beat Scotland...good luck...GO RAIDERS!!!

As the season wears on, and despite pre-season predictions to the contrary, Scotland is moving more an more to a high percentage run offense. So White carries the ball more and more each week, which will wear him out, not to mention making him more susceptible to injury. In spite of what some may think, McQueen is no White.

As the season wears on, and despite pre-season predictions to the contrary, Scotland is moving more an more to a high percentage run offense. So White carries the ball more and more each week, which will wear him out, not to mention making him more susceptible to injury. In spite of what some may think, McQueen is no White.
What you stated is so far from the reality. White will carry as the game dictates. I can tell you point blank he will average less than 15 per game for the rest of the regular season. He didn't wear out last year hell he missed 3 games. Scots just got out coached and played against CF. White being worn out not likely. Scots running more for sure but Bell is 10 x's the runner as ferguson and its my gut that he will make a lot teams pay as the year goes on. McQueen is no White who in the Hell is? Boy a lot of profound info you just laid out.

Reactions: sikner51
If I had too bet on the Scots or the field I'm taking the field. But as if right now not knowing who going 4A i think the Scots are the favorites. Question is can Bailey win the big games? He is 0-4 in state championship games.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT