ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs Southview

Ct147...........this is the first post you've ever done where everything in the post is spelled correctly. Anyway, I see two posts on this thread where you dropped the CAPS LOCK. Please go back to the CAPS LOCK, not only is it your trademark BUT it's easier for an old man like me to read.

Sincerely your friend,

Daddy Primetime (aka: P Diddy, Diddydontplay)
lol ....oh man

I agree with Hokie is will be a tone setter for Scotland for the season. I expect the Scots to destroy South View honestly. If they do not it may be a red flag, similar to last season. \
Coach Bailey will have the Scots ready to go though, should be a big year in Laurinburg and who knows maybe one CatholicCougs makes an appearance at the Richmond/Scotland game ;)

who knows maybe one CatholicCougs makes an appearance at the Richmond/Scotland game
in my opinion there's nothing like this game in the state on the high school level. always a packed house regardless of records if you dnt show up at about 5 or 5:30 you probably won't get a seat because some people will be lined up at 3:30 waiting for the gates to open. just an electric atmosphere

in my opinion there's nothing like this game in the state on the high school level. always a packed house regardless of records if you dnt show up at about 5 or 5:30 you probably won't get a seat because some people will be lined up at 3:30 waiting for the gates to open. just an electric atmosphere
That's the truth

I may go, not set in stone depends on a number of factors but a game at Pate Stadium specifically a Richmond/Scotland game there is on my list.

I'll betcha at their ball possession, they can score before I allow my first turd to splash toilet water on my cheeks.....
S2V......are you saying you drop the kids off at the pool during the game? More fiber in your diet can help you to be a better game time manager and make sure any bowel evacuation is executed before kickoff. On a positive note, it sounds like you don't need a bidet.

S2V......are you saying you drop the kids off at the pool during the game? More fiber in your diet can help you to be a better game time manager and make sure any bowel evacuation is executed before kickoff. On a positive note, it sounds like you don't need a bidet.
P-Diddy
Sir, that would be affirmative...
You see mister P-Diddy, as soon as the scotties place any bodily oil on the foozball, I would sit on the John...as they call it. Then I would count one-one thousand until 45secs has elapsed. By then and only then is when my turd had dropped. Not because it is scientifically proven but because the bleachers which rise above the bathroom would rumble, only to shake and rattle my peanut butter nut turd of it's hinges.

At about 55secs all the sewer water should have cleansed everything in it's upper path

Scotties win this one practically easy....

Scotties record 111-45

1443201468_fighting_scots_scotland_boys_varsity_football_fall_15-16.jpg

P-Diddy
Sir, that would be affirmative...
You see mister P-Diddy, as soon as the scotties place any bodily oil on the foozball, I would sit on the John...as they call it. Then I would count one-one thousand until 45secs has elapsed. By then and only then is when my turd had dropped. Not because it is scientifically proven but because the bleachers which rise above the bathroom would rumble, only to shake and rattle my peanut butter nut turd of it's hinges.

At about 55secs all the sewer water should have cleansed everything in it's upper path

Scotties win this one practically easy....
This visual description gives new meaning to the word South View. I agree, Scotland is much better than Southview, the team not the......well.....you know.

That is a bald face lie. 111 wins u need lo be branded like they did chuck connors mark barnes was barely over 500 chip was way under 500. according to max preps . lets not forget thier yearly beatings from rc. what was it 14,15, 16, in a row.these are the facts chip williams 132-56-0- 91-2005------------------bobby curlings 104 - 28- 1 ----- 2006- present

That is a bald face lie. 111 wins u need lo be branded like they did chuck connors mark barnes was barely over 500 chip was way under 500. according to max preps . lets not forget thier yearly beatings from rc. what was it 14,15, 16, in a row.these are the facts chip williams 132-56-0- 91-2005------------------bobby curlings 104 - 28- 1 ----- 2006- present
ct if I didn't knw any better I would think you were a scotland fan because it seems like you can't get them off your mind. you talk about the scots more then you talk about your bears

i just do not like liars .wrong my friend i put you and weak county in the same vein. a bunch of under achieving losers.

I DON,T KNOW WHAT POKEMON GO is or caught dumbasschu.I DID CATCH MRS DIDDY.Do NOT COME HOME FOR LUNCH HOW YOU DOING HOPE THINGS ARE WELL

I DON,T KNOW WHAT POKEMON GO is or caught dumbasschu.I DID CATCH MRS DIDDY.Do NOT COME HOME FOR LUNCH HOW YOU DOING HOPE THINGS ARE WELL
We are in the beautiful State of Maine right now my friend! However, you are still in the ugly State of Delusion. :)

if a 66-6 record the past five season is underachieving and a loser then i really wanna knw what your definition of a winner is. and what does that say about your program because we beat yall twice in a 3 year span

Reactions: swett2victory
the truth is in the trophy case 2007, 2012 , 2014 state champions. Can not win the big one. You have been picked to be one of the teams to win it all. Again .If you fail to win it all again what happens next BYE BYE BETTLE BAILEY how things are fine .

if a 66-6 record the past five season is underachieving and a loser then i really wanna knw what your definition of a winner is. and what does that say about your program because we beat yall twice in a 3 year span

Definition is 3 titles since 2007. We were waiting for you guys for round 4 two years ago, but you guys couldn't get past Hoggard who we beat by about 40 points a week later.

And u guys are garbage right now and that is from some of your supporters. They say the talent is as bad as they have seen in years so keep talking about the past..

Reactions: Scots_nation
And u guys are garbage right now and that is from some of your supporters. They say the talent is as bad as they have seen in years so keep talking about the past..
they knw there garbage that's why they talk about us all the time because they have nth to look forward too

they knw there garbage that's why they talk about us all the time because they have nth to look forward too
Yep and I respect the hell out of NB but go somewhere with that garbage. Sit back and watch for the years to come because 8-3 is about as good as it will be if you are lucky.

I couldn't agree more I have a lot of respect for NB. I just dnt like how they continually disrespect our program

maybe the definition is 43-27 (really wasn't that close) or maybe even 61-28

Take those wins, we'll take the 3 titles.

After all these years you guys still take my man CT serious.

I don't like to call 16-18 year-olds, garbage. I'll say this though, I rather have a coach with 3 rings leading my team than one with 0.

Maybe Bailey will get that ring this year...

Last edited:
i will walk back garbage but i think everyone knows that I'm referencing football because I don't know jack about those kids on a personal level. With that being said see you in Laurinburg if we both stay east.

ole ct just having a little fun. do not take things so serious . not once did i say anything about kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT