ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs. Pinecrest

Yea I guess you will. And there is a reason u guys are ranked the way you are. Even if we lose to you guys we will still be on top. U did win a few games....but a middle of the pack Dudley don't get it. They lost that game. The embarrassing loss to Butler tells the tape. U are a has been. Worry about Pinecrest. Think it's sad when Scotland and Pinecrest is the showdown in the conference. Thats the biggest game in the conference. Goodbye. Oh yea...nuff said! Can't forget the the trade mark of a true I'm a Raider get sum. Now it's like a Farriswill. We've all had a round and it was fun.
Rankings don't mean jack dude! If you think your ranking validates your team then you don't have much to hang your hat on.

Mr. Rebel One
You are underestimating the power of said team. Once you figure out you are wrong, then and only then you will realize they're 20% speed, 30% physical and 50% all team effort as they blow your team to pieces with 48 minutes full of game artillery.

That's it

I have lernt nut to deesrespect Go_Scots
As for you, no one and I mean no one takes you seriously! You're the biggest joke on the message boards1

Rankings don't mean jack dude! If you think your ranking validates your team then you don't have much to hang your hat on.

Ur right. Rankings mean nothing. Let's be real here. Ok. U beat a few good teams. And I mean just in the middle. A top 5 beats the brakes off u, and u think ur special. Really. Give it a rest. If u win the conference...u go no further than 2nd....maybe 3rd round of playoffs. The win in Dudley was luck....and that's all. They scored as many touchdowns as u guys. But missed extra points. So get real. Already a sell out game against Pinecrest....only the Raiders will hope to bring in that many people. Nuff said.....,.

P.S. I like seeing the extra layer of Pledge on ur dusty ass trophy case!!! Nuff said....

Back to the thread and the top two.....

Last edited:
As for you, no one and I mean no one takes you seriously! You're the biggest joke on the message boards1
Rebel whats your real problem i know its not SUV about this time each year he becomes a Scots fan, is your anger coming from last year 34-13 game still stings don't it. your can be a hater all you want we will let you no when this run is over...................

Reactions: LonnieFarmJimmy
Worry about ur upcoming game... Looking at YouTube u lost to them a few years ago as well. Go Rams!!!

Pledge and nuff said....

Rebel, you might to check your facts. Pinecrest has beaten RIchmond since they last best Scotland. As far as your statement about our qb, he was good enough to beat you guys last year. Just a friendly word of advice, you might need to concern yourself with RIchmond and Pinecrest instead of Scotland and Pinecrest.

Rebel, you might to check your facts. Pinecrest has beaten RIchmond since they last best Scotland. As far as your statement about our qb, he was good enough to beat you guys last year. Just a friendly word of advice, you might need to concern yourself with RIchmond and Pinecrest instead of Scotland and Pinecrest.

Please don't forget the famous "I'm a Raider get sum" "nuff said....

Rebel whats your real problem i know its not SUV about this time each year he becomes a Scots fan, is your anger coming from last year 34-13 game still stings don't it. your can be a hater all you want we will let you no when this run is over...................

I like you sikner
facebook-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

YOU'LL KEEP THIS LAUGH GOING FOR ME.

GO_SCOTS FEW WORDS HAS THIS POOR MAN LID UP....lol

REBEL ONE IS GOING LOCO. HE'S ALL CORNERED FROM ALL ANGLES. I GIVE'EM CREDIT, HE WONT GIVE UP
stock-photo-new-york-city-may-the-united-states-coast-guard-silent-drill-team-performs-rifle-194333474.jpg

I THINK IF GOOD OL S2V TURNS THE TABLE, REBEL-ONE MIGHT REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND
FhLreXr.jpg

Rebel One you are very and I mean very very rude. Politeness is being requested at this present time. S2V has never and I mean never ever said anything so disgusting and not even a bad joke on this board to be considered an unserious member of said board. I am condemning an apology Rebel One

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51
just like we have been wearing your asses out. in the history of rc vs sc there have never been whippings like we have laid down on you guys in consecutive years and that burns your ass and all of the RC fans.

just like we have been wearing your asses out. in the history of rc vs sc there have never been whippings like we have laid down on you guys in consecutive years and that burns your ass and all of the RC fans.
Doesn't burn my anything, just a loss.

Pinecrest is going to beat you!
You must not be able to remember the last time the patriots came to pate Stadium, it will be more of the same for them , but we gonna save some for the Raiders, staff gonna be drinking alot after this game.............

With a lop sided history.. U guys will always focus on the past. I'm guessing ur very young... Yeah we all use to crawl around around on the floor and wear a diaper....but this is now...And this where u break out the Pledge! "Wow wo". "We're Richmond and were the best!" We beat a sorry Scotland team sooooo many years in a row. We threw one Hail Mary in our last championship back in 08. And we're the best. Stole that game from Britt and ur a King. When all else false.....lets show off our shiney old ass trophy case.

Bottom line is when u bring up state football..,Richmond is not mentioned unless ur wearing fat laces and wearing MC Hammer pants. Nuff said.....

Last edited:
Bottom line is when u bring up state football..,Richmond is not mentioned unless ur wearing fat lacess and wearing MC Hammer pants. Nuff said.....
I'm coming to Scotland to see all their state championship trophies. Richmond's always on your minds, in every thing you do, You think about us everyday. We haunt your dreams. NOV 6th!

You must not be able to remember the last time the patriots came to pate Stadium, it will be more of the same for them , but we gonna save some for the Raiders, staff gonna be drinking alot after this game.............
Talk about living in the past. This is a new year. Are you saying the Scots staff are heavy drinkers? Wouldn't surprise me.

I'm coming to Scotland to see all their state championship trophies. Richmond's always on your minds, in every thing you do, You think about us everyday. We haunt your dreams. NOV 6th!

Nope. U have more to look at. That's the issue. U guys think ur better than anyone else in the state. That's y the entire state hates Richmond. Do us a favor and don't come at all. Win or lose u will be better than anyone else. So look at your own case and stay away from ours. But do take a dust cloth. U can have it. Good nite!

Man you guys take this stuff to serious. LOL Let the dang kids play and have fun. For some of them its their last year of high school and if I remember correctly this is their best years of life. Most of them wont realize it till later in life though. LOL

Nope. U have more to look at. That's the issue. U guys think ur better than anyone else in the state. That's y the entire state hates Richmond. Do us a favor and don't come at all. Win or lose u will be better than anyone else. So look at your own case and stay away from ours. But do take a dust cloth. U can have it. Good nite!
I think you should check your barometer. I think you'll find more people in the state dislike Scotland than Richmond. Heck dude, all I said was that Pinecrest was going to beat Scotland.

Talk about living in the past. This is a new year. Are you saying the Scots staff are heavy drinkers? Wouldn't surprise me.
Im saying we will beat pinecrest as usual and our coach didn't get drunk like the Raiderettes coach did when ya'll lost to Bulter................

Really, I mean really Go_Scots? I thought you were tight with an idiot. in 2001 that idiot was in Germany.

How dare you insult me :)
S2v im going to talk to Go Scots, his comments was disrespectful to you at least your not a Richmond fan.

Last edited:
My goodness. Whenever I played at Richmond Sr., we would discuss just how sad and pathetic fans from all sides looked on here. Some things never change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT