ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland vs. Pinecrest

go_scots

Aug 30, 2001
Will the game live up to the hype? Will it be a 28-21 game like last year or a 75-28 like Pinecrest's last trip to Pate Stadium?

Will the game live up to the hype? Will it be a 28-21 game like last year or a 75-28 like Pinecrest's last trip to Pate Stadium?
Scots defense shuts down Ledbetter and Scots offense will score alot on Pinecrest D. will be a packed house but Scots win big again. Go Scots

Definitely the Game of the Week in NC. Might have to check this one out myself.

Definitely game of the week!

If you can't make it to Laurinburg or want to follow LIVE while supporting your school, MooreSportsRadio.com will broadcast the game. Our live video stream gives you the opportunity to see, hear and experience the game on your computer or mobile device no matter where you are.

If you live in the Moore, Richmond, Scotland, Hoke, Robeson, Lee, Cumberland, or Montgomery county areas, you can listen the game on the radio at STAR 102.5 FM.

The link to watch the game: MooreSportsRadio.com

Was going to announce Pinecrest would show the equivalence that of Jack Britt but I doubt it.

Winner and still undefeated, Scotland 28-24 or by 4

Last edited:
And if you want to hear a good broadcast tune into wlnc 95.1. No video but you won't need it.

Pinecrest has a very good team that is well coached. Scotland is loaded and is playing at home. I think Scotlands speed will make the difference and they will win by 14 plus.

Paul I'm not giving them any locker room material, only stating fact. I saw them this summer and they looked really good. If they are as good as advertised, they have the opportunity to prove it. It's plain and simple. If Scotland executes like they did last night there is not a team in NC that can play with them.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if Scotland lets Pinecrest shoot a live video.. Don't think that will happen!!

Paul I'm not giving them any locker room material, only stating fact. I saw them this summer and they looked really good. If they are as good as advertised, they have the opportunity to prove it. It's plain and simple. If Scotland executes like they did last night there is not a team in NC that can play with them.
Bull! You were playing quite possibly the worst 4A team in NC! If you want to gauge Scotland against Purnell you might as well find a peewee team to compare with while you're at it.

I wasn't guaging Scotland against Purnell. I was gauging Scotland agsinst Scotland We are our own worst enemy. You and your Raiders will get some come November 6th.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scots_nation
I'll be surprised if Scotland lets Pinecrest shoot a live video.. Don't think that will happen!!

What would Scotland gain by allowing such anyway. Maybe it would affect the gate. Unless
theres some sort of payment. A few thousand for a grainy internet feed. U think?

GS.....I agree with your last sentence for sure! Good luck against PC.

Go Raiders!

I Love Pinecrest I think that they have a very good coach but Scotlands coaching staff is a little better Bailey will get his 42

Believe me when I say you are going to get some!
Ok, I guess we'll see want we? Go on thinking Scotland's invincible. We can't wait until Nov. 6th. I think Pinecrest will give you your first loss. Their coaching is better and their QB is much better than yours.

Ok, I guess we'll see want we? Go on thinking Scotland's invincible. We can't wait until Nov. 6th. I think Pinecrest will give you your first loss. Their coaching is better and their QB is much better than yours.
Mr. Rebel One
You are underestimating the power of said team. Once you figure out you are wrong, then and only then you will realize they're 20% speed, 30% physical and 50% all team effort as they blow your team to pieces with 48 minutes full of game artillery.

That's it

I have lernt nut to deesrespect Go_Scots

Last edited:

Yea I guess you will. And there is a reason u guys are ranked the way you are. Even if we lose to you guys we will still be on top. U did win a few games....but a middle of the pack Dudley don't get it. They lost that game. The embarrassing loss to Butler tells the tape. U are a has been. Worry about Pinecrest. Think it's sad when Scotland and Pinecrest is the showdown in the conference. Thats the biggest game in the conference. Goodbye. Oh yea...nuff said! Can't forget the the trade mark of a true I'm a Raider get sum. Now it's like a Farriswill. We've all had a round and it was fun.

Last edited:
Yea I guess you will. And there is a reason u guys are ranked the way you are. Even if we lose to you guys we will still be on top. U did win a few games....but a middle of the pack Dudley don't get it. They lost that game. The embarrassing loss to Butler tells the tape. U are a has been. Worry about Pinecrest. Think it's sad when Scotland and Pinecrest is the showdown in the conference. Thats the biggest game in the conference. Goodbye.
UH OH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT