ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland needing a game

Good to see new teams on the schedule (S.E. Guilford and Hunter Huss). Hoggard and Marlboro are old friends. Should be a interesting season. Go Scots!!!

I’m sure Hoggard will enjoy a trip back to Pate , it will be very hard to duplicate that 4th quarter in the regional final in 2017. Scots up 32-7 to start the 4th and the game goes to OT TIED AT 39.Scots with the 2nd possession go for 2 and the win 47-46.

I believe that was the case roll but I guess that was just in pencil, kinda like n meck this coming year. I like the schedule but all the home games though.Makes for a tough 2020. Coach was on a 5 yr plan a few years back, just can’t renember the year I heard that .

I believe that was the case roll but I guess that was just in pencil, kinda like n meck this coming year. I like the schedule but all the home games though.Makes for a tough 2020. Coach was on a 5 yr plan a few years back, just can’t renember the year I heard that .
Win, I think You're right, because if I'm not mistaken, Indy was the replacement for Vance that year.

Well yall filled that week. The powers that b called but yall already have someone....oh well.

drop huss add d h conley
Huss said it was too far to travel..
lol
Too far to travel? Don't Conley got to come just as far???? Would love to see the Scots match up with a Crest, Kannappolis, Hartsville, Sumter, Dillon.

drop huss add d h conley
Huss said it was too far to travel..
lol

I would not want to make that drive on a Friday afternoon. My guess is over three hours. I-485 is terrible and they are located on the far side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT