ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ Marlboro

As good as the Scots defense was last night, they left Marlboro receivers wide open a couple times. They can't do that against Conley, and their offense is way better than Marlboro's, but their defense is Swiss Cheese. I watch their game against Rocky Mount on HSOT and RM ate them up.

As good as the Scots defense was last night, they left Marlboro receivers wide open a couple times. They can't do that against Conley, and their offense is way better than Marlboro's, but their defense is Swiss Cheese. I watch their game against Rocky Mount on HSOT and RM ate them up.
They better not do that against Britt! Stud receiver that will eat us up. Not concerned about Conley. They can't block our front britt possibly can!

They better not do that against Britt! Stud receiver that will eat us up. Not concerned about Conley. They can't block our front britt possibly can!
Conley is the next game, that's why I mentioned them and the Scots can't over look them. They will have 2 weeks to prepare for Britt.

Conley is the next game, that's why I mentioned them and the Scots can't over look them. They will have 2 weeks to prepare for Britt.
No i get it but Conley can't stop a jv team. I hope last night was the last of apple football

Was in town last night to watch Battle of Border and was Disappointed by both teams. MC ran the same play over and over up the middle and SC was one dimensional. #22 for SC was the best player on the field . If MC could have thrown the ball it would have been an L for the Scots.. Just my opinion !!

Last edited:
Was in town last night to watch Battle of Border and was Disappointed by both teams. MC ran the same play over and over up the middle and SC was one dimensional. #22 for SC was the best player on the field . If MC could have thrown the ball it would have been an L for the Scots.. Just my opinion !!
If SC didn't turn the ball over, MC would of been toast. MC didn't have 50 yards of offense. Both teams played horrible. Not prototypical SC football at all. Gotta come see a game we don't play like crap lol.

Oh i doubt they would have won but sc better get their act together on offense for sure. Against a well coached team that could execute like britt, 71 or rc i would agree.

MC defense stayed on the field most all of sec half, they got tired , I saw 4-5 players playing both ways last night for MC, if any offense at all SC would have been toast .. Couldn't understand why they kept trying to pound the ball up the middle with SC big D line..

Scotland's defense is always Championship caliber dude. The offense is always the issue dude......too predictable. #25 is a speedy kid on film.......utilize his speed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT