ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland / Harding. for the 4a title

Good coaches work with their guidance department to help their players get looked at. If it's not like that at your school then shame on them. I'll take being that anomaly all day every day.

Good coaches work with their guidance department to help their players get looked at. If it's not like that at your school then shame on them. I'll take being that anomaly all day every day.
bailey is on speed dial for college coaches in 3 or 4 states. the guy has put more in school than not! they know they are going to get one of the better well coached kids that knows the game at every position. from jack britt to scotland there hasn't been many schools that hasn't had one of his kids on a roster. absolutely ridiculous comment but i wouldn't expect nothing less. been gone from this site for 5 years and come back the same old from the same old!

Reactions: Scotsland
He's on speed dial for his players that's fantastic. Glad to hear he's one of the promoters of the kids he coaches. You on the other hand, are probably on call block.

He's on speed dial for his players that's fantastic. Glad to hear he's one of the promoters of the kids he coaches. You on the other hand, are probably on call block.
LOL you are a punk but you know how to bring the fire ganstar. Stop getting the Scots bouncing off the walls. I think I know who you is.

Ima get Coach Scotsland on you
You aint dont the job until you get Go_Scots out here. Only I can break that code. Ask Sikner
4f29a75b31158se_1440861110.gif

Reactions: RaiderTitanium
Good ol' Go Scots and I go way back. I have nothing but respect for that man. He's good people.
Yeah so me and Good ol' Go Scots go back to 2007 when he was on fire and suddenly there was a new kid on the block in Pembroke called Swett2victory that came on here like an element of surprise and brought fear to his eyes.

Yeah Good ol' Go Scots is such good people that he would pay a poor Latino like me $200 to cut his 1/2 acre lot behind closed doors or something. But when I show up uninvited to his Grilled chicken tailgate party then he has to play the part in front of the boys.

Here is Go_Scots on the right and Sikner on the left back in 2007 wearing his hat just like a southern laurinburg pa tipped up and slight to the left with a fishing hook on the bill(usually).

Last edited:
Reactions: RaiderTitanium
Yeah so me and Good ol' Go Scots go back to 2007 when he was on fire and suddenly there was a new kid on the block in Pembroke called Swett2victory that came on here like an element of surprise and brought fear to his eyes.

Yeah Good ol' Go Scots is such good people that he would pay a poor Latino like me $200 to cut his 1/2 acre lot behind closed doors or something. But when I show up uninvited to his Grilled chicken tailgate party then he has to play the part in front of the boys.

Here is Go_Scots on the right and Sikner on the left back in 2007 wearing his hat just like a southern laurinburg pa tipped up and slight to the left with a fishing hook on the bill(usually).
This ain't me or Ole GO that fella ain't smoking and complain and i ain't that ugly i don't think your new friend knows Go talking about good people. Please

This ain't me or Ole GO that fella ain't smoking and complain and i ain't that ugly i don't think your new friend knows Go talking about good people. Please
Sikner
He wants to be anonymous then ima give him an anonymous essay. I know thats not GO_SCOTS and yourself but heck I graduated from the NcPreps course a while back and he thanks he's gonna play the playa.....LOL

NOT

He can keep un-playing them anonymous games.....you know S2V aint put up with that junk

He said "Good ol' Go Scots and I go way back" and I said "Here is Go_Scots on the right and Sikner on the left back in 2007"........................Notice he didnt reply cause I played the anonymous game back on his silly court

I didn't reply because I'm just now seeing this. Clearly that's not Good Ol' Go Scots because you can tell that imposter is not over 6' tall.

Raidertitanium is just seen this
Cover your face and look away,
pretend you did not see this
pretend you saw my way,
not the anonymous Optical display

just forget what you saw,
cause youre just reading it now
pretend you didn't see it,
cause youre anonymous somehow

pretend that i am normal,
but we both know youre not.
and if someone asks you about me,