ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland / Harding. for the 4a title

Great game Harding Rams. You guys played a helluva game and earn that Championship Gold!!!! Again, CONGRATS!!!! To the Fighting Scots, you young men played your asses off and never gave up. You may have came up short on the scoreboard in Winston Salem, but you're still "CHAMPIONS" to us here in Scotland County.

Really gotta love the title nights on a message board. Fans of teams that havent sniffed a title in 8-9 years start calling out coaches as chokers. Cracks me up.

Guy just took his team to the state title game despite losing the best player in the state right before the playoffs. Lets just be honest.......The Raider fans would piss themselves if they coud just get to the third round.

Reality check........You guys arent even beating the North Meck or Millbrooks of the world yet your calling another teams coach a choker. Hysterical.

Really gotta love the title nights on a message board. Fans of teams that havent sniffed a title in 8-9 years start calling out coaches as chokers. Cracks me up.

Guy just took his team to the state title game despite losing the best player in the state right before the playoffs. Lets just be honest.......The Raider fans would piss themselves if they coud just get to the third round.

Reality check........You guys arent even beating the North Meck or Millbrooks of the world yet your calling another teams coach a choker. Hysterical.
When you stop at Krispy Kreme get 1 single glazed donut. Go Mavs

Reactions: RaidersRocks
SC will not play 9 in the box no disrespect to Crouch but SC front 7 has not been our problem and I don't think it will be this week. He is going to get 150. The question is does he get 300/big plays? I think SC knows what an elite back looks like (lol) and crowding the box gives you no chance if you don't get him down it just gets your db's hurt real bad. Agree 100% on Gwynn. You cannot let him straight line trap the LOS has got to be bubbled so the play is not down hill and fast. I believe our oline is better but he will be the best lineman on the field. #75 from SC, #67, #73 and #72 are not far behind though. I would have love to have seen Z on the same field with Crouch but football is a cruel sport. These are the best teams in 4a big and small IMO. The question is who plays the best this weekend.
Crouch punished that great front 7 LoL...

Reactions: RaidersRocks

Reality check Mr. Blue and Gold 22 karma set in last night on Scotland and your coach chocked again give him a message from me and tell him sometimes you do run into a better team and plainly stating he didn't recruit enough players. Now to the kids who are born and raised in Scotland Iam truly sorry that you kids came up a little short on the scoreboard tonight , now Blue and Gold22 let the crapshoot begin it's called KARMA coach BAILEY. FACT

Reactions: Ben-Badd

BG at least y'all rule Charlotte, but dont tell the new KINGS Harding that. Where the great QB play you guys spoke about. Finally seen some real DB's. Haha I get it, your almost like Cpc4life. Choked with a goose egg on cable T.V.

SCOTS now was it just me or once Crouch got going. Especially to the outside, not just arm tackling. But I saw alot of horseback riding. Dudes letting him pass just to jump on his back. So do you guys give horseback riding lessons down in the country. Your right #5 was a top RB in class 2019. #only in Laurinburg

SCOTS now was it just me or once Crouch got going. Especially to the outside, not just arm tackling. But I saw alot of horseback riding. Dudes letting him pass just to jump on his back. So do you guys give horseback riding lessons down in the country. Your right #5 was a top RB in class 2019. #only in Laurinburg
Love your photo.........

Anyways congrats to Harding as you guys played a great game. Tough break for the Scots. Great season!

Congrats....to All the Scots, especially, Javon/Davon, Tre, & Des (my favorites), and Congrats to Harding, still a great game. One thing that was mentioned on the boards earlier about HU, getting tired, never saw that happen. HU was a well conditioned team, hats off to HU coaches.

Congrats....to All the Scots, especially, Javon/Davon, Tre, & Des (my favorites), and Congrats to Harding, still a great game. One thing that was mentioned on the boards earlier about HU, getting tired, never saw that happen. HU was a well conditioned team, hats off to HU coaches.
Only time I saw them tired is when the QB went 95yds. While pointing in the stands, how did MC score again?

What about George, Eric, Mark, and Shawn?

What up S2V? I'm sorry I don't know those individuals.....The twins are my cousins, Des is from Maxton, and I attend Church with Tre. Still, congrats to the entire Scots team.
Very nice....I know they enjoyed being on the big stage. I heard the commentator say something about twins as I was watching it. I know you're proud of them.

@Blue and Gold22 I am sad to say that most Raider Fans are spoiled little Brats that still live in the late 80's and 90's. The one's that are posting on here don't speak for Raider Nation and probably never wore the Kelly Green and Old Gold Jersey's. I saw to awesome 4A/4AA titles, man The Creek and Wake Forest game was old time football "Defensive Battle", both team were dead even; The bad punt with under 6min in the 4th changed the landscape of this game; The Creek will be back but Wake Forest will be losing a lot of talent on both sides of the Football. On to the Scotland Co. vs. Harding, Harding RB hmmmmm is a damn Sledge Hammer.........A man amongst boys; If Zamir plays this game is not even close but we don't live in the "what if's". I think Scotland held there on against the Harding defense as well as a great job against the #1 player for the class of 2019, my hats goes off to the "Fighting Scots" The Scots will be back the have Smiley and Bruce Wall coming back next year; Bruce Wall will be a Big Time Recruit.......Congrats to Wake Forest and Harding University. Back to the those sour Raider Fans Football is not about always winning; From my Rockingham Jr. High Days to my Richmond Sr. days over 20+ years I have formed friendships with my teammates that will never be broken. I learned so much from Sports; just because you don't win it all does not mean you are not a winner. In life Richard Bailey has already won, he has been able to do what he loves and to be able to change lives. I can recall when Knotts loss his first title at Harding, then at West Charlotte against N. Durham, but in 1995 he won his first title against Douglas Byrd. but since then he has won a total of 10 titles in North/South Carolina. Coach Bailey will get his that's a promise. I also remember Bob Paroli losing 4 titles before he won his first title at 71st in 2008; I repeat Bailey will get his title and may get more than one; for you sour grapes or bad apples please don't down any other program because to me it seems we "Raider Nation" have no room to talk...................................

What a bunch of pathetic grown ass men on here. You guys have been chomping at the bits for us to lose so you could finally run your mouth. Some of you have had the chance to stop us this year but didn't and now you want to come on here and ride the coat tails of someone who did. For some of you it must suck not being relevant for so long.

Harding played a fantastic game and had a great game plan. A lot of good players on that side of the ball. I feel like we left some plays on the field especially with the slot receiver being left uncovered pretty much the whole game. The slant on the short side of the field that was intercepted was the momentum changer.

Again, congrats to Harding on a great game and enjoy those rings.
To all the haters, you get another chance next year, try to capitalize this time instead of hitching your wagon to someone who did.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
What a bunch of pathetic grown ass men on here. You guys have been chomping at the bits for us to lose so you could finally run your mouth. Some of you have had the chance to stop us this year but didn't and now you want to come on here and ride the coat tails of someone who did. For some of you it must suck not being relevant for so long.

Harding played a fantastic game and had a great game plan. A lot of good players on that side of the ball. I feel like we left some plays on the field especially with the slot receiver being left uncovered pretty much the whole game. The slant on the short side of the field that was intercepted was the momentum changer.

Again, congrats to Harding on a great game and enjoy those rings.
To all the haters, you get another chance next year, try to capitalize this time instead of hitching your wagon to someone who did.

The majority of the post are coming from one guy, who continue's to change his screen name.

dcov.... great post. Thanks.

Reality check Mr. Blue and Gold 22 karma set in last night on Scotland and your coach chocked again give him a message from me and tell him sometimes you do run into a better team and plainly stating he didn't recruit enough players. Now to the kids who are born and raised in Scotland Iam truly sorry that you kids came up a little short on the scoreboard tonight , now Blue and Gold22 let the crapshoot begin it's called KARMA coach BAILEY. FACT

It just occurred to me I have no answer for this. If only I had 4 weeks earlier watching basketball to better prepare for a better come back.

Is “choking “ in the state championship game in 2017 worse than sneezing as you walk by a dusty ass trophy case daily?

See you boys next summer! Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Reactions: paulraiderfan
those red zone pics were killers
Everybody knew that Scotland was not a passing team...off the game plan there... usually when a team gets off their true game plan or resorts to trickery...it's because they are in trouble and the coaches know it. Most cases if the trick play "does" work, it's not the answer unless it's near the end of game...as for the smack talk, just rewind back 4,5,6,2 weeks..Scotland was piling it on thicker than most, I took my share of it...the game is over...remember these are teenagers...they all did good.life goes on. The smack talk is over so now the grownups take over with the nasties...is that how it all ends? I certainly hope not. The ones stirring the pot now are non participants in the actual game... good luck next year everybody and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Raiderjunkie. Let me make a mental note, and log it all in for future reference.

Someone said, " what goes around comes around." Someone said "what goes up, must come down."... how true it is...New one "live by the sword...die by the sword"... Two of America's best Running backs, right here. If Georgia gets em both, they are championship bound.

At least you spelled choker right ..GO RAIDERS...7 TIME STATE CHAMP. LOL

What a great game and story book ending for Harding and their kids. They beat a very good team who is well coached. Someone always goes home with L in state championship game and no doubt it hurts. It is bush league to throw stones at someone after a great effort and a great season. I am sure the Scots program will be hanging around the top for a while.

What about Bell and the studs on the O line for Scotland that are seniors. Nobody is talking about their offers. Seems like some colleges are missing out if they are not getting many looks. Just curious or maybe I missed something.

Congrats Harding. You guys played one heck of a game. To the Scotland players you guys represented this county well. To the members of Richmond county that felt the need to comment about Bailey. What does it say about the current state of affairs of the Richmond program when your Raiders gave up almost 70 to a team that is coached by a head coach that is a loser that choked?

Congrats Harding. You guys played one heck of a game. To the Scotland players you guys represented this county well. To the members of Richmond county that felt the need to comment about Bailey. What does it say about the current state of affairs of the Richmond program when your Raiders gave up almost 70 to a team that is coached by a head coach that is a loser that choked?
He just chokes on state championship games. Seen it first hand in 08. Calling 2 time outs while trying to do some trick play come on man. Down by 10 on the 10 yard line and don't try a FG. Then just a straight hand off up the middle is the call? Come on man. But good season good game can't wait til next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT