ADVERTISEMENT

Scores

Draughn better be ready. Andrews is scary. They keep getting better if the scary thing.

Only issue I seen tonight was with one particular Andrews fan. Leave the megaphone at home. They are not allowed. I know it’s been a long time coming for Murphy to get their mouth busted by Andrews but some of the stuff that guy was saying into the megaphone was not real classy. Let the boys on the field stomp Murphy into the ground and keep that kind of talk on a message board.

Same was said about Mitchell and thomasville. These boys will prep this week and give it their all Friday. Looking forward to the challenge vs Andrew’s. All ❤️
You’re looking at a whole different beast now.

Only issue I seen tonight was with one particular Andrews fan. Leave the megaphone at home. They are not allowed. I know it’s been a long time coming for Murphy to get their mouth busted by Andrews but some of the stuff that guy was saying into the megaphone was not real classy. Let the boys on the field stomp Murphy into the ground and keep that kind of talk on a message board.

Very classless, and from what I understand, it was the mayor.

Agreed....and this is from an Andrews fan!!!

Reactions: WickedStix9
I’m not sure anyone said Mitchell would beat draughn. I think most of us Mitchell fans were saying y’all would crush thomasville. Y’all let us down a little bit
Same was said about Mitchell and thomasville. These boys will prep this week and give it their all Friday. Looking forward to the challenge vs Andrew’s. All ❤️

Reactions: sbbbfan
I’m not sure anyone said Mitchell would beat draughn. I think most of us Mitchell fans were saying y’all would crush thomasville. Y’all let us down a little bit

No, Thomasville was just a better team this year despite playing a backup QB. Mitchell coming off a state championship appearance and underachieved this year. You let yourselves down.

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Three Wildcats remain out of four.

School systems that can't find originality with names are lazy. Like Draughn could have been the Shufflers named after George Shuffler.

Wildcats, Bulldogs, Eagles, etc. are just lazy and school systems should do such a better job with mascot naming. Draughn and Lake Norman are both close to a lake and newer high schools and both chose "Wildcats." Lame. About as lame as WSFCS naming Reagan HS when they built it.

School systems that can't find originality with names are lazy. Like Draughn could have been the Shufflers named after George Shuffler.

Wildcats, Bulldogs, Eagles, etc. are just lazy and school systems should do such a better job with mascot naming. Draughn and Lake Norman are both close to a lake and newer high schools and both chose "Wildcats." Lame. About as lame as WSFCS naming Reagan HS when they built it.
Well…
ER opened in 1968 and always been Wildcats…
Can they be grandfathered in or something?

I really had a good day yesterday. I have been only posting MA scores on MaPrep most of the season but I was almost on top of posting a lot of scores and doing MaxPrep last night. But my not-so-good a days started back today and I am not enjoying anything. It was fun while it lasted. If like this I guess I'll just be back on MaxPrep posting scores Friday. Man, It was like yesterday all the time. I have those kinda days at times but none have been on Friday until last night. Everyone enjoy while you can because age and health problems catch up with us eventually. Best of luck to Mount Airy Friday, keep on rolling to the finish. I would love to see or I guess listen to another State Championship on the Radio again. Go 🐻 🏈 ! ! ! :)

Reactions: WickedStix9

I agree 100%. There are tons of other cool, bad-ass animals they could choose from. I always wanted to see a school named the Hippos. Talk about some mean, ornery creatures.

Don't get me started on "Vikings".

As far as Reagan, they should've named it the Reagan Voodoo. That would've been awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT