ADVERTISEMENT

Scores Here Tonight

Disaster of a start at Shelby ACR went up 13-0 we just threw for TD 13-7 ACR early in 2nd

Crest and Burns tied but I didnt hear score yet EDIT Crest just scored I think leading 13=7

Two turnovers leading to two touchdowns equals ACR 20 Shelby 7 still in second quarter....

ACR is very good as usual but we aren't helping ourself at all..... Better get it together quick lol

Shelby shows a litle life and finally doesn't turn it over, takes it in for a td.... XP on hold for a lightning delay now.... 27-13 as of delay around two minutes to go in half

Looking at radar the storm is southeast of Cherryviile.... Leave it to them to screw a game up ha ha ha

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Crest 26
Burns 14

Dang Lloyd and trick plays. lol Freaking double pass has killed us!
I hear tell Burns wasn't allowed to stream the game because Crest was,but then they had "technical difficulties" and now its audio only...

Maybe I should have come over there and rewired the camera or something and saved the day again,but Melton probably wouldn't allow it....

I hear tell Burns wasn't allowed to stream the game because Crest was,but then they had "technical difficulties" and now its audio only...

Maybe I should have come over there and rewired the camera or something and saved the day again,but Melton probably wouldn't allow it....
That’s what I’m told but I don’t know.

So after we got seated then the Lake Norman game got postponed until tomorrow at 10am. What the heck

Charlotte Christian at South Point never got started. About 10 minutes before kickoff the grandstands were emptied. At 8:30 I was told the game would be officially called at 9.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Hopefully IF the Shelby game resumes, it will be like CTRL ALT DELETE and we can reset ha ha ha

Horrendous start ...But hey its kids it happens, suns gonna come up tomorrow ..... Well if the storms go away that is LOL...

I love this time of year..... Im bored, wheres the ZZZquil, the old man is getting tired...

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Lightning knocked the lights out at Crest. It's gonna be a while it seems

Crest 26
Burns 14

Burns has the ball with 10:25 to go 3rd quarter

Lightning knocked the lights out at Crest. It's gonna be a while it seems

Crest 26
Burns 14

Burns has the ball with 10:25 to go 3rd quarter
They were saying on Shelby broadcast a few minutes ago that Brian Hunnel called someone and said lights were struck by lightning and they aren't sure if they will even be able to turn them back on

• Wow
Reactions: beamer24
Shelby and ACR postponed with hopes to resume at a later date, meaning probably wont be resumed i would imagine... then again may try tomorrow..... We will see..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT