ADVERTISEMENT

Score update

21-13 Richmond. The Raiders has turnover the ball 6 times. If they keep this up, Richmond will lose!!! A little over 2 mins left in the 3rd Q.

21-21. Again Richmond has turned over the ball 6 times in the game. Im surprise they arent losing. This does not make any sense. I hope they get it together!

End of 3rd. Game tied 21-21. Richmond has 7 turnovers in the game. I dont see Richmond winning because they act like they dont it.

GreenandGold are you at the game? Are the turnovers fumbles, INT's, on down's? What's the story?
This post was edited on 11/21 9:26 PM by RaiderTitanium

If Richmond loses, this CANNOT be put on the Defense. 6 turnovers lost and only allowed 21 points. The one time the defense is showing up, the offense just wants to turn the ball over.

Come on Raiders get it together.

21-21 tied.

Correction. 7 turnovers lost for the Raiders.

MIllbrook 28-21 4Q.

I just feel Richmond will not win this game. Too many turnovers and penalties.

We shall see.

38-13 start of the 4th....

Bryce Love with almost 200 yards rushing so far.....

71 for WF is a beast on the Dline....

It is a mightyyyyyyyyy good thing you guys not playing Mallard Creek TONITE....they are beating the pants off for sure over Butler ....56-14 is the last time I heard on Twitter. Again...like people said before.....you gotta go thru Mallard Creek in order to win the state title. I don't care if you guys beat three Clt teams earlier in the year. Playoff is whole another ball of wax!!! I respect some people on the forums but Richmond fans need to look at the biggier picture.....your defense blows last year and I seriously doubt you guys can hold Clt team less than 28 points in playoff especially Mallard Creek or likewise!

I know Ratliff would make some difference but I still think MC would pull it out at the end. It looks like they are on a roll and only get better. I still say Richmond is far cry from Clt level in playoff this year and next year. It seems like past several years, Clt teams get better as season goes along, which Richmond doesn't! What also hurts Richmond is no passing offense. I saw them last year at NW Guilford and I was not impressed with either side of the ball. I remember seeing Richmond in early 90's and they were much better team back then especially defense. Congrats to Richmond for a great winning season. Not all 4A school can win 7 to 9 wins each year and get in playoff with high seed as well as Richmond can. Give props to that and yes it hurts but you guys can say no losing seasons in 4 years (for any hs kids) is great!!!!

Butler had 2 length of the field drives to open the game, so this was all set up to be a high scoring shoot out (Butler's D was not going to stop the MC O tonight, probably to no one's surprise). But then AR-W got hurt early in the 2nd qtr. Butler still did OK in that qtr, scoring once on a 20 play, 96 yard drive drive and only trailing 21-14 at halftime. But then the wheels fell off after the break. Turnover after turnover after turnover in the 3rd qtr and that was ball game.

MC has been my pick all year to repeat, and they started out a lot slower this year than I was expecting, so I didn't know if it would happen or not. But they're coming together nicely now, so I think you're probably looking at this year's champ. And they return pretty much their entire two deep next year, so pencil them in for that one as well. Butler is still the only team in the state to beat MC since 2011, so with them now out of the picture, MC is feeling no pain right now.

Mallard Creek hasn't lost at home since 2010 and only one team not named Butler has been inside of 10 pts on them at home and that was Vance this year. They will be very hard to beat at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT