ADVERTISEMENT

Say it isn't so

I know one coach I would go after if he is willing to leave where he is now.

Reactions: sammyk
I know one coach I would go after if he is willing to leave where he is now.
There are several that would be good for AL Brown. Thing is it's kind of late I can see an internal hire with the timing and all

Last edited:
Is one of the Big Four private jobs coming open? Providence Day is set with Grier. Christian has a new HC. Someone posted that a Charlotte private HC is headed to SC as an OC.

Not too often a coach leaves a program after winning back to back championships and being nationally ranked. Newsome did that when he left Butler for Brown. I wonder if he knew Brown would be thrown into I-Meck conference would he have left Butler. Congratulations Coach

Not too often a coach leaves a program after winning back to back championships and being nationally ranked. Newsome did that when he left Butler for Brown. I wonder if he knew Brown would be thrown into I-Meck conference would he have left Butler. Congratulations Coach
I don't think he had an issue playing those teams. He wanted out of CMS and all the BS downtown put staff through at the time.

Is there any good young coaches in CMS that would be a good hire.

Is there any good young coaches in CMS that would be a good hire.
I am not sure the interest is that heavy in the Kannapolis job this go around. This is going to be interesting. I think there will be some coaches with strong pedigrees but not sure they will be an HC from super elite programs unless it is a "move up" in classification.

I am not sure the interest is that heavy in the Kannapolis job this go around. This is going to be interesting. I think there will be some coaches with strong pedigrees but not sure they will be an HC from super elite programs unless it is a "move up" in classification.
Hearing there is a lot of top tier coaches applying for the job.

*****************************************************************************************************************
Post in the thread

Will AL Brown be looking for a new Football Coach?​

*****************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT