ADVERTISEMENT

S2V Raider Magic

Why even entertain that clown! He knows "NOTHING" about sports period...when he came on these boards it was PSwett this and that and realized he put his foot in his mouth then he jumped down to Fairmont and when they started out slow, he eased over to Scotland where he felt save and now he acts if he's been a long time fan.

It's obnoxiously , nonchalantly, and blatantly obvious that Mister Raiders " Crack " Rock and the other moron that snorts Elmer's and motorized emission fumes , it's apparent these two sister skrewers slash stump busters have commenced with the co-writing of their non-fiction book titled, " Inside The Craniums Of Two Rockingham Ass Clowns. "

Reactions: swett2victory
How bout that S2V?
Wus' hatning my cuzzie
Lissen here cool daddy. Aunt Dakkie and Jim'Bo who both work for the NCDOT wus the ones that shared the such nonfictioniary shat with me. As I wus ahsattin there with them Pine boys and 43secs left I just knew me and Go_Scots had the title set for the lost of them Richie Rich. Then suddenly I felt the heat, the wind blowm, and I wus now covered in the blood of MAGIC. Let me tell you something son, I called Jim'Bo and told that boy to never call me again.......I was embarrassed and the max. When that boy Husain bolted to the endzone I dropped my #1 Raider meal(Busgetti, Buttato chips, and a Cola). I said to myself, I'm out cheer cause I trusted Jim'Bo and Aunt Dakkie. I snatched my tennis' since I was gona throw them at a Richie Rich fan like airraiderfan and burnt the road up.........I felt like Aunt and Jim'Bo had just pissed on my Saturdays Cornflakes

Never again.................

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
It's obnoxiously , nonchalantly, and blatantly obvious that Mister Raiders " Crack " Rock and the other moron that snorts Elmer's and motorized emission fumes , it's apparent these two sister skrewers slash stump busters have commenced with the co-writing of their non-fiction book titled, " Inside The Craniums Of Two Rockingham Ass Clowns. "
Can you believe this junk GSO

Someone is trying to pick on the Governor

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT