ADVERTISEMENT

Hendo vs Heritage or Shelby vs Olympic

WNC FAN

Apr 27, 2021
Normally I'd pick Papas and Beer then Hendo and Heritage. This doesn't have that same magic feeling it did a couple years ago.... my other choice is Bridges BBQ and Shelby vs Olympic... I did Bridges on 74 last time and wanna compare and see what's all the hubbub about the dueling BBQ places.... hmmmmm definitely food and Friday night lights though!!!

Shelby.... I also think Shelby get's their 1st win.
I sure hope so! We are starving for a win. Need this for the players. It would be a huge confidence booster. Tall task, Olympic is still 4A.

I don’t believe Olympic is the team like last year. They struggle with West Cabarrus last Friday only winning by 1. 21-20. I would take Shelby in this one.

Shelby wins this one. Not because Shelby is good, because Olympic is below average

I sure hope so! We are starving for a win. Need this for the players. It would be a huge confidence booster. Tall task, Olympic is still 4A.
Remember LA I said last season Shelby would beat Olympic this year. Ima stick with that. This should get Shelby back on track to try and make a deep run. I think and it’s just my opinion that Shelby is a bit better than people think this year. I could be wrong. Time will tell.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Shelby wins this one. Not because Shelby is good, because Olympic is below average
Shelby must be pretty good. They only got beat by The number one 3a team, Crest by a few touchdowns and put 38 points on them. And with a few breaks it would have been a lot closer. And the week before Shelby led another very good top 10 3a team Reynolds until the fourth quarter. And Shelby keeps improving every week.

How do you know they’re below average? They are 2-1 so far. Besides that, they are 4A. They will surely have more size and depth than 2A Shelby.

Shelby wins by 14.. that Olympic Coach was head Coach at Shelby Middle last year..

BRIDGES for the win!!! To be honest you couldn't go wrong with either.... one has bigger menu! Looks like Papa's & Beer this week North vs West Henderson, not many times they've played and both been undefeated even this early!! Be back to CC for Burns and EG and Crest and South Point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT